I have been charged, where do I find out what for?

My account has been debited with 5 units, which doesn't seem like much, but I don't understand why. How can I sort this out?

Only to servicedesk.

kylinar2012:
My account has been debited with 5 units, which doesn't seem like much, but I don't understand why. How can I sort this out?
Look in your profile "payments".

The job was cancelled through Arbitration and you got your money back minus a 5% commission.

Rosh:
The job was cancelled through Arbitrage and you got your money back minus a 5% commission.
It is not clear what the commission is for? Who gets it? I did not cancel the job, the contractor could not do it for reasons that have nothing to do with me. The contractor has asked you to terminate the agreement as he cannot do it. You terminate and at the same time "punish" me by 5%. And for what? As I wrote earlier, 5 units is certainly not money to me, but where is the justice? What have I done wrong to be punished?

Rosh:
The job was cancelled through arbitration, you got the money back minus a 5% commission.

In fact, I have been to many arbitrations in my life (real ones). This arbitration (yours) does not look like a normal arbitration, at least both sides are heard, but you have not even asked my opinion when making a decision.

That sounds more like arbitrage than arbitration.

kylinar2012:

In fact, I have been to many arbitrations in my life (real ones). And this arbitration (yours) does not look like a normal arbitration, at least both parties are heard, but you have not even asked my opinion when making a decision.

It looks more like arbitration than arbitration.

All opinions and arguments - they are written in the discussion of the application. Arbitration decisions are made after examining your correspondence and the situation. It is quite possible that you have unwittingly put the contractor in a situation where it is impossible to continue the work, or that you have started to deviate from the TOR.

artmedia70:
All opinions and arguments - these are written in the discussion of the application. Arbitration decisions are made after examining your correspondence and the situation. It is quite possible that you have unwittingly put the contractor in a situation where it is not possible to continue working, or that you have started to deviate from the TOR.

I don't think it matters.

service provided or not provided

the service is not rendered

100% refund

imho

What was left out was "Metakvots does everything for free, services everything, secures all payments, moderates all arbitrations, sort out all arbitrations".

As is the fact that participants have started to race unrestrained to arbitration.

Renat:

Left out of the picture is "Metakvots does everything for free, services everything, secures all payments, moderates, sort out all arbitrations".

Just as you have created a situation where participants have started to arbitrate uncontrollably.

I feel sorry for you, of course.

But you yourself have created a situation where termination is only possible through arbitration.

Contender:

You are very sorry, of course.

But you yourself have created a situation where termination is only possible through arbitration.

Nobody feels sorry for us. Everything we do seems free and unobtrusive to everyone.

We just need to remember that work has a price.

Reason: