Meta trader 5, template changer

Hi, i created 5 template based on different indicators, some for volume, trend and .... i want to check chart in 1 minute timeframe, my problem is this that in one minute i can't change or switch among indicators by shortcut or hotkey, i searched about profiles that i can use SHift+F5 and Ctrl+F5 for profile, but i need a shortcut for template! is there any codebase or config about this problem? Thanks.

Al La:

Hi, i created 5 template based on different indicators, some for volume, trend and .... i want to check chart in 1 minute timeframe, my problem is this that in one minute i can't change or switch among indicators by shortcut or hotkey, i searched about profiles that i can use SHift+F5 and Ctrl+F5 for profile, but i need a shortcut for template! is there any codebase or config about this problem? Thanks.

Hello , welcome .
How are you willing to utilize that ? Are the templates always active and numbered like so ? 

"Template1 ,Template2..." ? with any name 

hi, thanks for your comment. i'm not english native, sorry for my bad english.

my 5 templates nemes:

Tem1_Volum

Temp2_Trend

Temp3_Oscill

Temp4_combine

Temp5_BW

=============================

in %50 of time, template number 4 that is combine of macd, MA, OBV and etc is active and main template, but sometimes i want to focus of trend by Temp2_Trned and check other templates and rapidly come back to temp4_combine, i'm looking for a shortcut for this fast switch. it's too annoying that i must right cilck on screen and by mouse click choose my template. some times i need to check all templates in 5 second rapidly. is there any scritpt or EA for define shortcut to change template?

okay.

try this (place in indicators)

it must be saved in every template though .

1. place in indicators folder
  2. open in editor ,once names and files are how you want hit compile
  3. open each template add this indy save the template again
  4. the names must be exact
it uses buttons on screen not keys 

Files:
Temp5.mq5  9 kb

Thanks for your favor.

you made my day.

Al La:

Thanks for your favor.

you made my day.

:)

Lorentzos Roussos:

:)

Hi,

I have used your template changer for months; It was incredible. I used Zorin os 32 bit and wine to install the mt5 win app on Linux. Now I have a windows server 64 bit (2016). I compile code, and it compiles without error; even its box shows on all templates main charts. But when I click on the buttons, nothing happens. I have it on 32 bit Linux, and all things work fine, but when it compiles and adds to charts in a 64-bit version pressing buttons doesn't change templates.

Ol Lo:

Hi,

I have used your template changer for months; It was incredible. I used Zorin os 32 bit and wine to install the mt5 win app on Linux. Now I have a windows server 64 bit (2016). I compile code, and it compiles without error; even its box shows on all templates main charts. But when I click on the buttons, nothing happens. I have it on 32 bit Linux, and all things work fine, but when it compiles and adds to charts in a 64-bit version pressing buttons doesn't change templates.

Are the names correct ? (of the templates)

Lorentzos Roussos:

Are the names correct ? (of the templates)

Yes

Ol Lo:
Yes
Do you think updates of mt5 to newer versions or 64-bit version effect on the indicator?

Lorentzos Roussos:

okay.

try this (place in indicators)

it must be saved in every template though .

1. place in indicators folder
  2. open in editor ,once names and files are how you want hit compile
  3. open each template add this indy save the template again
  4. the names must be exact
it uses buttons on screen not keys 

hi, is there any way to arrange buttons in two line instead of one line?
Reason: