Transfer money between accounts - page 3

Sparks Kalala:
How to earn funds please

Go Here.

How to Become a Seller - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
How to Become a Seller - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform has an audience of millions traders. Become a Seller in the Market to access this audience through your products that are featured straight in the trading platform. In addition, all products are available online in the Market section of MQL5.community. How to Register as a Signal Provider # If you want to offer your...

What can i do if my broker close there website 

Mahmoud Solyman:
What can i do if my broker close there website 

This is not good, contact them through email.

Also you may contact their regulating authority.

ant to withdraw my profit but he vanish. he is not responding me any more. what shall i do now.

jafar shah #:
ant to withdraw my profit but he vanish. he is not responding me any more. what shall i do now.

Metatrader, Windows, Android, and so on are the software programs.
We (and you) can not deposit to and can not withdraw from the software.
And this mql5 forum (and this mql5 internet portal) is about the software and has nothing to do with any broker, any trading accounts and any money for trading.

You should contact with your broker about your issue (the broker is the company where you have sent your money to), and ask about how to withdraw.

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.08.19 08:58

----------------

If you want to make some investigation related to the brokers so you can find some internet forums (find them using google for example) which are specializing on the discussion about Metatrader brokers (and you can ask them about your case/issue for example).

Search google with "forex forum brokers discussion" and especially with "forexpeacearmy forum brokers discussion".
Find those forums and ask their advice.

By the way, I was using those forums as well ...

You can try specialized internet forums to collect information about the broker especially about the governmental authority which licensed this broker and about the governmental regulatory body in your country, and may be - more ... (together with the law and regulation of the country of the registration of the broker + law and regulation of your country). And it may be good decision for you to find a lawyer for example.

But this mql5 forum will not help you with it sorry.

----------------

Carl Schreiber #:
Not by mt4-code! But an EA might send an email to your broker?
I have Deposit Money Into MQL5 and I want to transfer into trade 245

Ima Sacco #:
I have Deposit Money Into MQL5 and I want to transfer into trade 245

Is not possible, your MQL5 account has nothing to do with your broker trading account.

MQL5.com is not a broker as you can see at the bottom of this website.

Also when you were depositing money into your MQL5 account you were instructed that:

"Top up MQL5 Services to purchase trading applications from the Market, subscribe to Signals, rent a VPS and order trading robots from the Freelance. Find out more about working with paid services in the article Payments and payment methods."

Hi i deposited funds into my athens account,says it has a balance and connected account to metatrader 5 but my balance on metatrader 5 is 0...

Cellyon Knoc #:
Hi i deposited funds into my athens account,says it has a balance and connected account to metatrader 5 but my balance on metatrader 5 is 0...

Don't confuse your MQL5 account with your broker trading account.

MQL5.com is not a broker as you can see at the bottom of this website.

Also when you were depositing money into your MQL5 account you were instructed that:

"Top up MQL5 Services to purchase trading applications from the Market, subscribe to Signals, rent a VPS and order trading robots from the Freelance. Find out more about working with paid services in the article Payments and payment methods."

Reason: