product activation

Marco vd Heijden
Yes you need a new activation.
Aditia Brata
Aditia Brata  
I have rent some product.. it appear on one of my vps but did not appear on the other one.. i have check i still have a lot of activation available.. how to fix this ?
Benjamin Promise
Benjamin Promise  
I have rent my products do i still an upgrading in my profiles
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Aditia Brata:
I have rent some product.. it appear on one of my vps but did not appear on the other one.. i have check i still have a lot of activation available.. how to fix this ?

If you mean MQL5 VPS this is not possible, unless you use different broker MT4/5 terminals, then you need to install them individually but with 1 activation only on the same computer.

If you talk about another VPS service, then you will need 1 activation for each product installation on a different VPS.

Benjamin Promise:
I have rent my products do i still an upgrading in my profiles

I don't understand what you mean.

Aditia Brata
Aditia Brata  
Eleni Anna Branou:

If you mean MQL5 VPS this is not possible, unless you use different broker MT4/5 terminals, then you need to install them individually but with 1 activation only on the same computer.

If you talk about another VPS service, then you will need 1 activation for each product installation on a different VPS.

What i mean is.. Why is my product did not appear on the purchased Tab on my VPS. Although i still have activation available. 

Aditia Brata:

What i mean is.. Why is my product did not appear on the purchased Tab on my VPS. Although i still have activation available. 

You need to login into your MQL5 community account at MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, then go down to the Terminal/Toolbox window, click the Market tab, then the Purchased option on the left and finally the Install button of the product you want to install on the far right.

Aditia Brata
Aditia Brata  
Eleni Anna Branou:

You need to login into your MQL5 community account at MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, then go down to the Terminal/Toolbox window, click the Market tab, then the Purchased option on the left and finally the Install button of the product you want to install on the far right.

Of course i have login... i can download other product that i have bought.. just this one particular product is missing.. but if i check on other computer its available.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Aditia Brata:

Of course i have login... i can download other product that i have bought.. just this one particular product is missing.. but if i check on other computer its available.

This is not possible, maybe you've bought it with another MQL5 account.