Inside candle code for ea? Anyone?

Hello, I'm new to the community but like it thus far! My question is this: can anyone suggest where I may go to find (or have created) code to plug into *** for an Inside candle strategy? I see on the tutorials how to set up Bullish and Bearish engulfing strategies, but IC is kind of like the opposite and CANNOT seem to figure out how to input the correct criteria. If anyone here has experience with ***, OR know a place I may download the code/script for this strategy, I would extremely grateful! Thank you so much... :)

Ooopps!! I just realized I put this in General instead of Trading Strategies! Sorry...

Comparative Analysis of 10 Trend Strategies
Comparative Analysis of 10 Trend Strategies
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides a brief overview of ten trend following strategies, as well as their testing results and comparative analysis. Based on the obtained results, we draw a general conclusion about the appropriateness, advantages and disadvantages of trend following trading.

Aaron Boyette :

Hello, I'm new to the community but like it thus far! My question is this: can anyone suggest where I may go to find (or have created) code to plug into *** for an Inside candle strategy? I see on the tutorials how to set up Bullish and Bearish engulfing strategies, but IC is kind of like the opposite and CANNOT seem to figure out how to input the correct criteria. If anyone here has experience with ***, OR know a place I may download the code/script for this strategy, I would extremely grateful! Thank you so much... :)

Ooopps!! I just realized I put this in General instead of Trading Strategies ! Sorry...

Discussion of commercial and paid products is prohibited on the forum.

Ok sorry! Doesn't have to be that program. Can I edit the post and remove the vendor? I'm mainly just asking about where are some resources for what I'm looking for.

Reason: