Attention, contest!

Hi all, there was a discussion recently about programmers, their professionalism and all that.

And I had the idea to make a contest, in which anyone can participate, with a simple, but not very simple task, which can be quickly implemented, preferably without any reference to trading

According to the results it will be possible to sort of assess how, um... adequate and thoughtful this or that programmer is.

The task and conditions of the contest will be posted in the latest form on the blog - here

Go for it )

The prize is 100 credits. The contest will run at least until March 8. Check out the conditions on the blog

And sponsored by MQs. And the results in the source code to the kodobase. Hooray, comrades! )

komposter:
And sponsored by MQs. And the results in the source code to the kodobase. Hooray, comrades! )
I doubt MQ will sponsor. So for myself and for fun. And the results, of course, to the kodobazoo.

Pictures for the button.

There are a total of 6 states -- normal, illuminated, pressed, pressed illuminated, grayed and pressed grayed.

Photoshop is not something I'm good at, so I'd be very grateful if someone could draw a nicer button.

If someone will do it, in archives except bmp png with button mask.

Why this shape of buttons was chosen is hopefully clear from the video.

Files:
Images.zip  142 kb

TheXpert:

Pictures for the button.

There are a total of 6 states -- normal, illuminated, pressed, pressed illuminated, grayed and pressed grayed.

Photoshop is not something I'm good at, so I'd be very grateful if someone could draw a nicer button.

If someone will do it, in archives except bmp png with button mask.

I hope you can understand why I have chosen this button shape from the video.

I don't understand about the 6 states... Isn't there 4 in the video? Or is the video a simplified version?

MigVRN:

I don't get the six states... Isn't there four in the video? Or is the video a simplified version?

Yes, the video shows a simplified version. In principle, you could do without the hassle of making 4 buttons.

I take it that it should be lit on the area of the picture that is opaque?

TheXpert:
Yes, the video is simplified. In principle, you could do without the hassle of making four buttons.
OK. + Please, everyone! If we discuss it somewhere in one place. IMHO it's much more convenient on a forum than in blogs...

Vladon:
I understand it should be lit on the area of the picture that is opaque?
Yes. The area of the button on the picture is the opaque area.

interesting contest. :-) i like to explore unconventional programs under mt5 mt4. Eh busy moving now.

It will be interesting to try. Or watch...

TheXpert:

Well, then the first pancake :) if I have no complaints, I'll comb it out and post the source code.

Perhaps it's worth explaining that the class of this button is embedded in a standard library. With all the advantages and disadvantages arising from it...

Files:
Reason: