VPS would not connect. Even the stop button not working.

I have two VPS accounts and one of them works fine but the new one that I have for a few days does not work. The best way to explain my problem is that the stop button on VPS pane doesn't work and by this I mean when I click on the stop button after some times the status remains "started".

It's not that I want to stop the service but this way I am trying to show that the problem is not with EA or something eles.

By the way, I just found out there is not support for VPS. 

Follow up: I started working. I don't know what happened but it happened after I changed the server.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

mnaghdi:

I have two VPS accounts and one of them works fine but the new one that I have for a few days does not work. The best way to explain my problem is that the stop button on VPS pane doesn't work and by this I mean when I click on the stop button after some times the status remains "started".

It's not that I want to stop the service but this way I am trying to show that the problem is not with EA or something eles.

By the way, I just found out there is not support for VPS. 

Follow up: I started working. I don't know what happened but it happened after I changed the server.

Move your MQL5 VPS to another server and try again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Reason: