Integrated VPS from MT5 to MT4

I just would like to ask is it possible to move integrated VPS from MT5 account to MT4 account. I have moved  integrated  VPS  between MT5 acounts number of times  previously I without very problems. But I face  such problems moving this to MT4. Perhaps I do something wrong or  it's  impossible.

Astronautas:
I just would like to ask is it possible to move integrated VPS from MT5 account to MT4 account. I have moved  integrated  VPS  between MT5 acounts number of times  previously I without very problems. But I face  such problems moving this to MT4. Perhaps I do something wrong or  it's  impossible.

It's not possible, the only workaround is to cancel your MT5 MQL5 VPS and use the remaining time that you will be credited as free minutes on your MT4 terminal.

One more question related integrated VPS. Never faced this before. I can't change server due  to this option "disapared":

Astronautas #:

One more question related integrated VPS. Never faced this before. I can't change server due  to this option "disapared":

This is either because you made too many moves or there is no alternative server.

Try to logout and login again into your MQL5 account and restart you browser.

Thanks. Problem solved. 

One more problem same kind. I just received records in my "Journal":

2022.07.08 11:25:02.853 Virtual Hosting 'MQL5 New York NY4 12' failed to send status command [1001]

Also: robot missed trade very unlikely no market conditions to trade after such fail.

Also2: My preferred server is  London  LD4, not New York. 

Try to move your MQL5 VPS to another server and then migrate your EA(s) again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Does this ('MQL5 New York NY4 12' failed to send status command [1001]) mean operations are suspended untill  VPS will be moved to another server?  

Astronautas #:
Does this ('MQL5 New York NY4 12' failed to send status command [1001]) mean operations are suspended untill  VPS will be moved to another server?  

It means that something was not right at this specific moment.

Moved  VPS to another server in London and migrate my VPS again. problem persists. Received  the same same  record "'MQL5 New York NY4 12' failed to send status command [1001]" one more time immediately. 

Astronautas #:
Moved  VPS to another server in London and migrate my VPS again. problem persists. Received  the same same  record "'MQL5 New York NY4 12' failed to send status command [1001]" one more time immediately. 

It's not possible to migrated to a London MQL5 VPS server and see a " MQL5 New York NY4 12' failed to send status command [1001]" message.

You probably seeing the previous message again.

Reason: