Is it possible to call trading a religion? - page 2

Victor Ziborov:

I think that soon we will believe in Bitcoin and other crypto currency.

But I'm afraid that with Bitcoin will be what happened to Tulip mania. This was in 1636—1637 in the Netherlands. Suddenly bulbs of tulips began to cost a lot of money. It was the first speculative bubble. It burst. See Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

These people also believed in bulbs of tulips. Will we have the same thing with Bitcoin?
Tulip mania - Wikipedia
Tulip mania - Wikipedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
A tulip, known as "the Viceroy" (viseroij), displayed in the 1637 Dutch catalog Verzameling van een Meenigte Tulipaanen. Its bulb cost between 3,000 and 4,200 guilders (florins) depending on size (aase). A skilled craftsworker at the time earned about 300 guilders a year.[1] In Europe, formal futures markets appeared in the Dutch Republic...

Victor Ziborov:
It seems to me that trading in addition to art is also a religion. That is, the trader believes in his trading system, believes in his indicator, believes in his advisor. Sometimes ceases to believe. Sometimes his faith ceases to be rational: "I believe everything, why?" "I think so, and I am sure." Sometimes a trader is able to infect his faith and other people. Is not this a religion?
Yes

Wahyatul Barjah:
Yes
Thats  is destination 

Victor Ziborov:
It seems to me that trading in addition to art is also a religion. That is, the trader believes in his trading system, believes in his indicator, believes in his advisor. Sometimes ceases to believe. Sometimes his faith ceases to be rational: "I believe everything, why?" "I think so, and I am sure." Sometimes a trader is able to infect his faith and other people. Is not this a religion?

Maybe,  :).  Regards

I've never thought about trading like that, and it seems to me that it's rude and inappropriate. We believe in many things in our everyday lives, but it doesn't make those things religions.
I see it as a passion, hobby, something you love, but not a religion because we can't replace God with trading indicators; it's stupid. I used to be on this topic for a long time, and I know that people who trade, in most cases, are non-religious. Please correct me if I'm wrong. My story is exactly like this; I found God only when I let go of trading. Now I spend my free time on First Church Love App, and I can say that I'm even happier than before.

ausgustina113 #:
 My story is exactly like this; I found God only when I let go of trading. Now I spend my free time on First Church Love App, and I can say that I'm even happier than before.

Then why are you on this forum?

Reason: