Is it possible to call trading a religion?

It seems to me that trading in addition to art is also a religion. That is, the trader believes in his trading system, believes in his indicator, believes in his advisor. Sometimes ceases to believe. Sometimes his faith ceases to be rational: "I believe everything, why?" "I think so, and I am sure." Sometimes a trader is able to infect his faith and other people. Is not this a religion?

Victor Ziborov:
It seems to me that trading in addition to art is also a religion. That is, the trader believes in his trading system, believes in his indicator, believes in his advisor. Sometimes ceases to believe. Sometimes his faith ceases to be rational: "I believe everything, why?" "I think so, and I am sure." Sometimes a trader is able to infect his faith and other people. Is not this a religion?
Nothing specific to trading. Most humans are "believers", if they are not religious, they believe to something else, trading why not, ecology or politics in general, astrology or esotericism in general, even a lot of scientists are "believers".

So far i believe in cryptography ^^

mrluck012:

NSA has a different opinion about that

Why don't you do the math ?

In stead of just saying something like that.

Start by looking up a quindecillion.

You don't know what your talking about.

A back door has got nothing to do with encryption.

Marco vd Heijden:

A back door has got nothing to do with encryption.

You see what I mean...believers.

Seriously guys....i dont see how this topic is related to encryption.

any way, as far as i make constant money from trading...your free to call it anything you want.

mrluck012:

encryption is software, but the hardware works behind that, there is intel ME for intel users, and TrustZone for AMD users, they have acess to you memory 

and everything you do, and also acess to a TCP-IP connection, intel ME and trust zone are proprietary code, you basically have another Operating System every processor 

that nobody knows what they do, even if you use the most secure and open source operating system, your CPU has a backdoor, so any keys you type, they know it, so encryption is 

on a gray area

Why do you think that Bitcoin has doubled in value in the last few months ?

Come up with some valid math mister IQ or dont even try to convince me i know the numbers involved/

oh i'm sorry you are talking about bitcoin, so you must be right on that

Bitcoin == Cryptography...

Marco vd Heijden:

So far i believe in cryptography ^^

I think that soon we will believe in Bitcoin and other crypto currency.

Reason: