an indicator or EA that helps in managing my trades.

I would like if anyone knows of an indicator for calculating the total stop loss of the current open positions in MetaTrader 5?

thanks in advance.

Such recommendations are not allowed in the forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase, or post your request as a job in the Freelance section.

ochan chin: I would like if anyone knows of an indicator for calculating the total stop loss of the current open positions in MetaTrader 5? thanks in advance.

Please run a search before you post. They are usually called "trade panel" or "trade assistant" and you can find some in the CodeBase section (which includes source code) or in the Market (some are free and some are paid).

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please run a search before you post. They are usually called "trade panel" or "trade assistant" and you can find some in the CodeBase section (which includes source code) or in the Market (some are free and some are paid).

I did search before, but I searched about trade management and didn't get what I wanted.
trade panel helped, thanks))

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Such recommendations are not allowed in the forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase, or post your request as a job in the Freelance section.

sorry, I didn't know that recommending an advice from Metatrader's market was not permitted in the forum, I will be careful next time))