i am facing problem in deposit through visa card

i used payment method and send money through credit card from Habib metro bank Pakistan. 

now i face a problem in transaction into your account scd*meta quotes. i contact my bank many times and they said there is no issue from our side . 

what is the issue with that and how can i solve this

it shows me the error attached

Files:
Capture.PNG  13 kb

Abdul Salam:

i used payment method and send money through credit card from Habib metro bank Pakistan. 

now i face a problem in transaction into your account scd*meta quotes. i contact my bank many times and they said there is no issue from our side . 

1. When you activate the session for online payment you must need to pay within that time range. (Follow you local country time)

2. Depends how much funds you allowed to pay online for example if you going to pay 100 USD then first convert in your own currency and check if these are enough include session payment+Visa charges you can check here (xe.com)

3. Possible your bank blocked some websites for payment.

If you still facing the problem try 3rd way 

3. The alternative way is upload funds to Webmoney and send to MQL5.

Paypal not allowed for Pakistan, btw your image not showing any reason of decline 

XE.COM

Waseem Raza:

1. When you activate the session for online payment you must need to pay within that time range. (Follow you local country time)

2. Depends how much funds you allowed to pay online for example if you going to pay 100 USD then first convert in your own currency and check if these are enough include session payment+Visa charges you can check here (xe.com)

3. Possible your bank blocked some websites for payment.

If you still facing the problem try 3rd way 

3. The alternative way is upload funds to Webmoney and send to MQL5.

Paypal not allowed for Pakistan, btw your image not showing any reason of decline 

sir i made transaction on the same card before and there was no problem , but now i am facing this problem

Abdul Salam:

sir i made transaction on the same card before and there was no problem , but now i am facing this problem

I am also facing this problem, I made payments before, now mql5.com fails to ask for my card number, and it says "$40 locked" whatever that means.

gerryha:

I am also facing this problem, I made payments before, now mql5.com fails to ask for my card number, and it says "$40 locked" whatever that means.

i don't know , yesterday i tried it was ok.

i think there is some issue?

Abdul Salam:

i also face same deposit problem from bank alfalah, they say we dont block or no issue from our side, but in real i cant deposit,

am also facing the same problem i tried to deposit its showed decline but according to my bank account visa card shows merchant purchase while MY MQL5 account balance has not yet reflect

Thomas Mwatela #:
am also facing the same problem i tried to deposit its showed decline but according to my bank account visa card shows merchant purchase while MY MQL5 account balance has not yet reflect

Some deposits with international cards take some time or a couple of days to clear and reflected in your MQL5 account.

i also face deposit problem debit card payment my error is address or phone number not match this card but my phone number or address is some to some fill 
Reason: