Some ex5 failed to run in latest build 3756

Hi,

some ex5 failed to run on latest build 3756. they run ok on the build of 5/23. 

and I use  build 3756 to compile the mql of these ex5,  they run ok again on  build 3756.

Build 3756 is a "Beta" build. The latest officially released build is 3661.

If you don't want to be a beta tester then don't connect to MetaQutes demo trade servers. Only connect to reputable broker's trading accounts.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Build 3756 is a "Beta" build. The latest officially released build is 3661.

If you don't want to be a beta tester then don't connect to MetaQutes demo trade servers. Only connect to reputable broker's trading accounts.

I got it, thank you Fernando.

Hi,

I cant find reputable broker who provide MT5 release version with demo account, could you  recommend one? thanks.

Suibo Wen #:

Hi,

I cant find reputable broker who provide MT5 release version with demo account, could you  recommend one? thanks.

It depends on your country.
For example - if "reputable broker" = broker which is having the license from the government so there are many reputable brokers.

For example - in China.
You can check the reputation of the broker with the government/SAFE (with State Administration of Foreign Exchange in China),
and as I see - there are many brokers (incl well-known Metatrader brokers) are working in China having the permission/license from SAFE,
and many of them are proposing MT5 together with demo accounts.

Same with other countries ...

----------------------

Because the recommendation of the brokers is prohibited on the forum.
And you can read this key thread, for example: Broker selection

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

Thank you so much, Sergey.
Reason: