Which systems are working for you?

Which RAS system is working for you? This thread is only for subscribers please.

If you are having good luck with a system, please share. I have wasted too much time and money lately on systems that 'look' good for a month, then go to crap when I go to sleep.

For vendors, please don't spam your system here, good on your end, doesn't mean good on subscribers end Thanks

... thought maybe there was at least one that had a subscriber

There isn't one working signal at RentaSignal?

I have wasted thousands at RAS trying to find a good one, I guess RAS just wasn't meant to be for me, or anyone else I know.

Too bad RAS hid all the valuable data(# of subscribers etc), at least then it was easier to decipher a few things...

Gmi

Dear Spencer,

I understand your frustration with the signal services on RAS.

GMI signal service is a strong and stable facility.

Please see our RAS page for a complete performance history.

GMI | Rent a Signal

Best Regards,

GMI

spencer36:
There isn't one working signal at RentaSignal?

I have wasted thousands at RAS trying to find a good one, I guess RAS just wasn't meant to be for me, or anyone else I know.

Too bad RAS hid all the valuable data(# of subscribers etc), at least then it was easier to decipher a few things...

Good luck everyone

i really miss globis forex, before they changed their strategy midstream and crashed

there are always a few good systems on RAS, but i think you have to learn to catch systems while they're hot, with the understanding that any day the system could stop working

Gmi

Mandelmus/Spencer,

I invite you to try GMI signal service on RAS. You will not be sorry.

Please see our RAS page for a complete performance history.

GMI | Rent a Signal

Best Regards,

GMI

mandelmus:
i really miss globis forex, before they changed their strategy midstream and crashed there are always a few good systems on RAS, but i think you have to learn to catch systems while they're hot, with the understanding that any day the system could stop working

Maybe so, but it's not worth it to me to spend $50-$200 bucks for the privelege of having them blow up my accounts. They hid too much information and made it too expensive to test.

RAS slit its own throat when they dropped trials and set a minimum price for vendors as well as hiding how many subs signals had. All RAS newsletters talk about are pips and that is so stinking misleading. Good concept, but ruined by the management.

Reason: