RAS MCPA-MM & MCPA-Static

Hello,

I thought I start my own signal services through Rentasignal.

A few words about me: I started trading forex early 2009 as a programmer. I always aimed to automate my trading so I'm using EAs from the start. I have tested many of them and I also developed some minor strategies. Unfortunately many of the available EAs are performing too weak (including commercial ones). That's the reason I tried to put together a portfolio of EAs that can be trusted.

I provide 2 signals: one on my live account and a different one on a demo account. The live one will have money management while the demo is a static one.

You can check out my signals on rentasignal (I'll post links later):

MCPA-MM: ID: 32329

MCPA-Static: ID: 32330

After the first week both startegies are in the top 20: MCPA-Static is 12th, MCPA-MM is 19th!

Both strategies are the same except for money management. The recommendedstarting settings are for both:

• USD 1000,
  • microlot (0.01),
  • 100:1 leverage.
  • The minimal requirements are these:

• USD 500,
  • microlot (0.01),
  • 500:1 leverage.
If You plan to use the money management version (MCPY-MM), You should set Your RAS client to use the minimal lot size. For example: if MCPA-MM's equity is $22100 with 0.28 lot size when You start Your client and You have $2000. Your starting lot size should be 0.02 for this equity (but not more than 0.04) so You need to set RAS buyer_lots_multiplier to 0.0714 (0.28 * 0.0714 = 0.02).

If You have any questions, write them here.

Regards,

MikKi

Suspend

I'm suspending signal providing for a while. I'll provide signals again some time later in the future.

Reason: