General - page 1615

Are there any plans to make MT4 Vista compliant? I know MT4 can run in Vista, but not before making some trick and tweaks and grantting Administrator access, which is not quite right. The present version of MT4 writes history, configuration and other data in folders placed in Program Files Also, the
March 22 (Bloomberg) -- Daimler AG, the world’s second- largest maker of luxury cars, will sell 1.95 billion euros ($2.7 billion) of shares to Abu Dhabi’s Aabar Investments PJSC, making it the company’s largest shareholder. Aabar will buy 96.4 million new Daimler shares for 20.27 euros a piece, the...
Hello, I am new to this site but not new to forums or forex trading . I have developed a strategy that i have been back and forward testing for months. It has done well for me. I have recently decided to try and make it into an EA for consistency and time issues. The strategy is... Based on a 5
  CSV Data File  (1)
The attched EA logs the account equity and balance to a csv file but does so on a cummulative basis, so it shows all changes over time. It there any way to change it so that it only extracts the latest data as per this file (say every hour) and reads this to a clean csv file with one row of the...
  Maya's Trading Journal  (15   1 2)
Good day all. I'll be using this forum to keep track of my trades, an attempt to keep my discipline 100% in check. Strategy is based on simple breakout of high/low on GBP/USD. I've been live with this for the past 9 months. Had to do some adjustments after the financial crash in September and adjust
  Free Equity Guard Tool  (15   1 2)
Hello , I don't know whether there has already been such a tool in this forum. I just want to share my own to you. It 's 100% free. it can moditor the equity or banlance of your account ,you have 3 ways to set target ,there are all optional. 1 is the Maximal equity target. 2 is the Minmal equity...
Hi everyone, new to this forum so sorry if I have duplicated...I have search as much as I can on the topic. Is there a function that can tell me the step size of grid on the price scale (right hand scale)? ie. 770.00 to 770.50, so 0.50 from one grid line to the next. If not, how long is the wish...
[Deleted]
I learned about the rsioma ( rsi over MA ) in the forum thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347 found it interesting and decided to give at a try using the indicator for an EA In the zip i have included the source code for all the coders out there , comments , testing and improvements are very...
Does someone know how to add multiple account #'s in the EA before compiling it? Here is the code in the EA: // Use Account number as Password // For each client change the value 54321 to their account number int ValidAccountNumber = 12345; // Use this number for actual user account number extern...
I have an EA that I used iExpertAdvisor software to code it but I still can't get it to work correctly. Very simple concept. Using the alligator indicator I want to open a buy trade when the first candle opens above the Jaws for a set amount of takeprofit and stoploss. But where I am having the
I have a specialized indicator that requires me allow DLL imports .... In which folder do I need to place my DLL file
hi im looking very long for good eas many people selling martingale nobody can provide me with 2 weeks solid performance in live demo anybody who can prove 2 weeks good trading with EA and give me access to his invetsor password im going to spend 50 k and trade with him
[Deleted]
Hi, I trade forex by using trendlines. I can draw them alright, but I want to know what is a valid confirmation of a trendline break? Some guys say a closing candle after the break, some people say 2 closing candles. Must I use any other sort of indicators with it? What do you guys say about it?...
Maybe U.S. taxpayers can file a counter-suit for 'Return of 173 Billion?' A.I.G. Sues U.S. for Return of $306 Million in Tax Payments https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/20/business/20aig.html?_r=2 By LYNNLEY BROWNING Published: March 19, 2009 While the American International...
Hi all, Some info about me - I'm a recent college graduate working full time developing software in C# and ASP.NET. I first heard about forex trading through a college friend, and over the last 3 months I have been reading the basics and building my knowledge up to a point where I can take my...
Is there any way to make custom buttons?
[Deleted]
Hi All, I got an issue with the EA of RSI and MA... I got the indicator working properly... All I want is to convert it into EA... I tried a couple of things. IndicatorCounted() is not working in EA, so I tried to hard-code the values of the for loop (bar=0; bar<15; bar++), I was getting correct
With Real Money the Market Watch does NOT show when logged in. The message "Waiting for update" is displayed, but NO Market Watch shows up. DEMO Accounts show the Market Watch. A different Server is used for the Real Money and the DEMO Accounts. I have the latest Version which is Version 4.00...
March 19 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp. can thank U.S. taxpayers for $13.4 billion in loans that have kept it running. The carmaker can also thank China’s government, which is kicking in subsidies of as much as $1,170 to help it sell vans. The automaker’s China minivan venture boosted sales 32...
Greetings Traders, Following the success of my 60m/5m strategy and the School of Pimpologythread I put together some time ago on here, I now branch out with an intensive care course for both beginners and some of you that may be struggling to get to grips with trading the FX markets. The School of...
  Emotion Free Trading  (27   1 2 3)
We cannot control the market, then the only thing that will make us successful is if we can control ourselves, that is the reality. Having a near perfect system (either manual or mechanical) with adequate proper self-discipline made the Big dogs in the Currency market rich, people like , George...
  Chartpattern EUR-GBP  (17   1 2)
Traders, here is a very well performing EUR-GBP trading system with a high win/loss ratio. System description on the RAS website. Performance attached Janus
Traders, this is a short term trading system with a very high Profit Factor for risk aware traders. System description on the RAS website For performance see attached Janus
  TriggerFX System  (31   1 2 3 4)
Traders, i am also offering TriggerFX as an alternative to grid trading systems at the RAS website. Please read system description on the RAS website and check attached for actual performance. Janus
Hi, need your help, Since 1 week ctrl-i doesnt work ( cant do it with RMT-Indicators,too) MT4 is blocked, have to press esc to come back ? Any hint ?
Hi everybody. I need your help. I try to make simple EA. But I have problem. I want code to avoid my ea open new order when at the same bar I already have close order. Example : Pair USD/JPY Time Frame H1. At 10.10 EA open Buy Order, Price going up. At 10.35 EA close this position. After order close
Hi everyone, i am not able to programme metatrader. Can you write this indicator for metatrader? It is very useful if you use it with Bollinger Bands..very very interesting. Maybe the best indicator for volume, my opinion!!!!!!!!)))) The formula is: IIstd = Sum21 ((2C-H-L)/(H-L))xV C=close H=high...
March 19, 2009 [ FOREX REPORT ] USD/JPY Weekly Trend direction: Bullish Weekly trend reversal level: 95.60 Key G7 support levels: 95.60Counter-trend opportunities: - Strategy: Whilst above the weekly trend reversal level, buy dips to support levels afteran entry signal Today's trade...
On one of my indicators, when the alert pops up, I also want an email send. I added the SendMail function and the program compiles fine. I have the email preferences setup and the test email goes through. When I run the indicator and the alert goes off, no email is sent. Any thoughts? Thanks in...
Hello, I got this Trix Ea (Funyoo's work) that uses an excelent indicator, it's still on development and i'm posting here so we can discuss what it needs to be changed, basicaly, i want to see everyone opinions, also i'd like to receive some backtests from everyone if optimal settings since i'm...