General - page 1617

System  (18   1 2)
Dear traders.. Look very simple system. In it there is nothing new. But the system is clear to work very easily also to me, using this system. I have mounted it, having applied all known indicators. The system well works on all currency tools and on all time periods. I shall be glad, if you will...
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Trading Strategies, Market News & Analysis 3/10/2009 Forex News Asian Stocks Drop Asian stocks sunk sharply on Monday and the trend continued on Tuesday amid fears over the economy. Many large companies in Asia and the West are struggling to stay afloat, worrying many...
  Supercharger EA  (19   1 2)
i need help from everybody here to edit my EA....i hope this EA can running successful if i have post 1(TP=20),post 2(TP=20),post 3(TP=25),post 4(TP=30),post 5(TP=40),post 6(TP=50),post 7(TP=60),post 8(TP=70),post 9(TP=80),post 10(TP=90) max trade=10 SL=0 Pips=20 Trailing stop=5 the problem is...how
I try to use Stochastic indicator but I see problem when it reaches to the bottom or (Top) part, it clips and go almost flat but the market still going down or (Up). How go solve it?? Tin
If somebody can help me, it is possible to add an alert on this indicator...the problem is that I have only the exe file....
If you would like to know more about TS or Trailing Stop visit https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forexbrace.com/content/view/182/79/. The short glossary definition also leads you to more complex approaches to setting up TS. Your comments are more than welcome.
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Trading Strategies, Market News & Analysis Oil Prices Rising Since August 2008, oil prices have been dropping steadily due to decreasing demand, however that may be about to change. As OPEC threatens to cut oil production once again, prices are beginning to rise. If the...
Bitdefender has just reported a virus in my "MetaTrader Data Center\mtdcsrv.exe(memory dump) Gen:Trojan.Heur.GM.00000201A6" I tried to delete or quarantine it but it reported that "no action is possible". When I tried to manually delete the MTDS folder it said it was open in another program and had...
March 9 (Bloomberg) -- Merck & Co. agreed to buy rival U.S. drugmaker Schering-Plough Corp. for $41.1 billion in cash and stock to get a larger experimental pipeline and products unhindered by imminent patent losses. Schering-Plough holders will get $23.61 a share, a 34 percent premium to the...
First of all, hi to everybody. I think metatrader4 is REALLY a great software, in this moment I have 2 passions: learning forex via simulation and optimization and orchids (nothing to do) To the point, i work in windows vista, build 220, 7 Nov 2008, and have some problems with cache. By the way I am
Hi, can some one please tell me if they have tried loading metrader platforms into freebsd/Apple/Linux/Unix OS. Has it worked? we know metatrader works with windows, but im looking into see if it works with other OS/ if anybody has played about with these please post your results so we know if it...
Does a list exist of the current PDA/phones that will work on the mobile platform with a US cell phone company? It seems that since a touchscreen and stylus are required that we are pretty much limited to Palm Treo (not the best phone).
New MetaTrader 4 Mobile build 220 and MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE build 213 have been released. Fixed the unconditional adding of all available symbols into the "Market Watch" window.
Due to the extreme work pressure and hectic working schedules the employees of my company frequently suffer from stress and fatigue and because of which the output of my company gets trembled. I want to exterminate the stress concerning problems in my organization. Any help that you can give me with...
can anyone tell me what the best way to trade would be if i opened a micro account with a $250 deposit, strategies etc?
  4 week rule  (10)
Does anyone know anything about the 4 week rule, and can you explain it? thanks
Hi, I have successfully created a MT4 terminal configuration file that will open a chart and runs an EA with a preset expert parameters . With this, I'll be able to double click a shortcut to launch the terminal and EA. However, I trade multiple pairs and each pair has it's own EA and parameters
Does anyone have information that they could share about the best way to determine where key options sit and there expiries.
Thanks to one of my students, I have developed a simple Expert Advisor that trades based on moving averages. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - A Sample Expert Advisor Uses Moving Averages for more information and download a free copy. Your comments are welcome.
  Stochastic EA  (231   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
I have been helped so much by this forum I thought it was time to give something back. THis is my latest EA effort, which is based on the stochastic turning up (or down) after reaching 80 (or 20). It autocloses when the Williams %R hits an extreme point, generally at a profit, although if you want...
Hi everybody! I am a fan for simple Trading! My trading strategy is not new! I trade with 15m TF and have 3 MA on my Chart (100, 5, 20)! My Entry is when MA 5 and MA20 cross the MA 100! OK, now i need your help! I`am looking for an Indicator or an idea which filters this Low and Sideway Trends (Look
Hi guys, Ok I'm new to forex and am confused in finding my own system. Does anyone have a system that is stable,reliable and and keeps on scoring. Thankyou Carl
Hello, This is a lesson from about 200 Forexvideos, the main content are as follows: Lesson001– lesson014 Basic use of MT4 Lesson015– lesson040 CandleSticks analysis Lesson041– lesson066 Further use of MT4 Lesson067– lesson090 ZhangGe’s Trend Followingpattern Lesson091–...
Traders, starting the next days i am offering my former Tradestation EUR-USD trading system on RAS for subscription at a price of 49USD per month. The system is a pure trendfollowing system, which tries to cut losers short during ranging periods and makes the most pips on stronger trends. It follows
I have a small amount of Amibroker code that I need to convert to MT4 code. Can anyone help? It is a type of trailing stop I use. Countback=Param("Countback",50,1,100,1); LVSL=Param("1",0.0010,0.0010,0.020,0.020); HVSL=LVSL+0.0030; Cond1=LLV(L,Countback); trigger = Cross(Ref(cond1,-1),Low);...
  Help With An Unfinished EA  (12   1 2)
Hello, I have an EA that is not yet complete. I have no programming skills & need some help. I had someone working on it but they have since vanished. It is working pretty good but still has some issues & I would like to add some features such as TakeProfit, StopLoss, BreakEven + X Number Of pips,...
What do you all think of Ford? I know I should have my head examined for thinking of buying automotive stock, but consider this: If GM tanks completely, which it will, it's one of the big TWO and the only publicly traded car company in America. Stock price has held it's own last couple of weeks...
  EA Freezing Bug  (1)
Hi Guys, I noticed people have been experiencing problems with EA's mysteriously stopping working even though charts are being updated with price action as normal. The previous posters seemed to be running EA which had either long historical order histories or complex object creation on the charts