Which non-US broker 100:1 leverage for US citizens ?

Hi,

The NFA has changed the rules and we need to live with it.

They changed the leverage for all US brokers from 100:1 to 50:1.

One would think that the solution would be that US citizens can move to european brokers but severall of them do not accept any longer US citizens. One of them is FXpro.

Dukascopy is still accepting US citizens but they do not trade an MT4 platform (only in demo).

Many brokers have 2 "houses" like Alpari or IKON capital or FXCM who have a "house" in europe but they no longer accept US citizens. They need to go to the "house" in the US which gives 50:1 leverage.

Do you know of any RELIABLE brokers outside of the US where US citizens can go to without any problems so that they would have the 100:1 leverage? (Reliable = not some obscure russian or caribean broker but a broker where you can deposit 20K-30K$ without loosing your sleep).

Thanks in advance.

Friendly regards...iGoR

iGoR:
(Reliable = not some obscure russian or caribean broker but a broker where you can deposit 20K-30K$ without loosing your sleep).

iGoR,

Just a quick question if you are using a account of that size why you would need 100:1. You can easly trade 100k with that size. How many 100k lots are you looking to use? I really don't have an issue with 50:1 it's more the fifo rule that I don't like but can't let anything stop the trading.

HS

homestudy:
iGoR,

Just a quick question if you are using a account of that size why you would need 100:1. You can easly trade 100k with that size. How many 100k lots are you looking to use? I really don't have an issue with 50:1 it's more the fifo rule that I don't like but can't let anything stop the trading.

HS

Hi Homestudy,

My US members who trade my cashDNA EA needed to lower their risk by 50% because the leverage dropped by 50%.

This automaticly means that their profits now dropped also by 50% (which is huge of course).

They aksed me if I would have a look if their is a solution to this by looking for a reliable non-US broker that would accept non US citizens.

Friendly regards...

iGoR:
Hi Big Joe,

I asked for a broker with 100:1 leverage.

There are many good MT4 brokers with 50:1 leverage. So why would I go to interactive brokers and mess around with a bridge if I can trade with MT4 brokers without a bridge...

It is a 100:1 leverage broker I need for US citizens.

Friendly regards....iGoR

Hey, i just tell you, i think we never know enough things, but i'm maybe wrong.

With all your criterias, you have very few possibilities apart lots of bucket shops.

Big Joe:
Hey, i just tell you, i think we never know enough things, but i'm maybe wrong. With all your criterias, you have very few possibilities apart lots of bucket shops.

That is why ask people if they know about a broker that is no bucket shop and gives a 100:1 leverage and accepts US citizens ( not that much criteria...but in the forex world maybe an impossible request )

Friendly regards...iGoR

I moved my funds to Forex-Metal, although I use a higher leverage than 1:100, but they do welcome US clients are will definitely give you a 1:100 leverage.

I checked some more or less reliable european forex brokers, non of them except us-citizens anymore at least if they arent regulated in the usa too. Even some russian bucketshops stopped excepting us-citizens .

blutkehlchen:
I checked some more or less reliable european forex brokers, non of them except us-citizens anymore at least if they arent regulated in the usa too. Even some russian bucketshops stopped excepting us-citizens .

I found out the following:

The european brokers would gladely accept US citizens.

BUT

The reason they don't is because brokers depend on liquidity providers.

The liquidity providers have nearly always US connections and they don't want to give liquidity to brokers that would accept US citizens.

This way the liquidity providers protect themself. Because they know that if European brokers would accept US citizens that this would lead to a nearly complete whipe out of all US brokers. And would mean that they can not deliver anymore to US brokers.

And for liquidity providers nothing has changed now because they always diliver at the same low leverage. It is the broker that gives the high leverages not the liquidity provider.

So for them nothing has changed and it stays business as usual. They are not affected one bit by the new NFA regulations.

Regards...iGoR

Reason: