XF Signals

About XF Signals system:

Trading pair GBPUSD / GBPJPY / USDCAD.

Mostly 1-3 open positions at the same time, maximum 3.

Our signals are based on an semi-automated Neural Network strategy.

We use NeuroShell DayTrader Professional software for the entry price.

Trades are always set with take profit/stop loss.

• No Martingale
  • No Grid
  • No Hedge
  • Profit Target:

Target is 25+ pips to avoid problem with subscribers closing trade with loss because of the delay.

We also use hidden take profit.

Stop Loss:

We use fixed stop loss between 80 - 100 pips. We don't like floating loss over 100+ pips per trade.

This to ensure that in the worst case scenario you won't blow up your account.

There will be losing trades which we need to accept instead of leaving them open too long with the result blowing up your account!

We also use hidden stop loss.

Money Management:

Trade signals send to RAS have lot size fixed to 1 lot.

• 5.000 = 0.1 Lot -> lot multiplier 0.1
    • 10.000 = 0.2 Lot -> lot multiplier 0.2
    • 20.000 = 0.4 Lot -> lot multiplier 0.4
    • 30.000 = 0.6 Lot -> lot multiplier 0.6
    • 40.000 = 0.8 Lot -> lot multiplier 0.8
    • 50.000 = 1.0 Lot -> lot multiplier 1.0

Our trading environment:

We use NeuroShell DayTrader Professional software for analysing and optimizing our Neural Network strategy.

Trades are sent to our trading account which is running on VPS.

RAS EA is also running on VPS to ensure maximum stability.

In the most worst scenario when we don't have access to our account because of no internet connection or some other problem and our VPS is also down, we still have our hard fixed stop loss/take profit which we always include in our trades. With proper money management you cannot blow up your account even in the most worst scenario.

Note:

This is NOT a 'get fast rich' system, so don't expect to get a lot profit in a short time period.

Increase your capital if you want more profit, never increase your trade size!

Information:

Other useful information.

• Our RAS signal ID: 31558
  • For support please reply here or if you need more private conversation you can mail; ras[at]xfsignals[dot]net
  • Site is under development, stay tuned!

Site news:

Our site will launch soon and will go into beta testing.

Post link to your signals please. Search shows nothing at this point.

Probably because it isn't activated yet ( RAS told I had to make a topic first ).

URL: rentasignal.com/signal/view/31558

XFsignals:
Probably because it isn't activated yet ( RAS told I had to make a topic first ). URL: rentasignal.com/signal/view/31558

Thank you, that works.

Your welcome.

Update 22 June 2010: RAS has activated our signal.

I've subscribed to this signal and particularly like the fact that TP is at least 25 pips as scalpers can cause problems with RAS due to latency - will let you know how I get on!

Welcome and let us know your results

Hi XF,

It's refreshing to see a trader that uses no-BS types of trading. I had written a long post before, but then my laptop went crazy (never buy HP Pavilions lol) so I lost it lol.

1-3 Open positions shows your discipline and that's fantastic! Cheers

Why don't you show your results on myfxbook? It will show potential subscribers that you are transparent and have nothing to hide . Just a suggestion.

Hopefully leeb will report back with some great results

HP's are sometimes very frustrating, it reminds me when I had a HP.

First time and last time ever lol.

Too bad your long post has lost, ohh well I am glad you still took time to reply

We are still looking on how we will publish our results. At the moment MT4i will do fine. I will take myfxbook in consideration.

i`m using tadawulfx and in the fast market condition they usualy requote the transations if i use instant execution. Your ea can be set for an maximum slippage? It can be possible that when you close the position do to the fast market condition my trade can remain opened? Olso why you don`t ofer 3month or 5 or one year package and only one mounth?

RAS EA is not our own EA. We use their service to provide our signal for now.

RAS EA has build in slippage, check their manual to know more about it.

RAS EA tries to closes trades several times if the trades haven't been closed yet due whatever reason.

We do not offer 3/5 month / 1 year package because RAS does not support this.

We are working on or own site with our own membership system. We will then setup 1/3/6 month / 1 year package. For the moment only 1 month package is available.

Reason: