General - page 1614

Trade Ultimatum  (30   1 2 3)
A trading strategy that could make 10 - 30 pips per trade with 1 - 3 trades per day. For results of my account at FXDD click the following link: Forex Signals. This account updates every 4 hours. Broker: FXDD Acc Type: Micro Open Balance: $750 Lot Size: 0.15 ( to increase with account balance ) Lot...
Banks’ Hidden Junk Menaces $1 Trillion Purge Banks? Hidden Junk Menaces $1 Trillion Purge: David Reilly - Bloomberg.com Commentary by David Reilly March 25 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. government wants to clear as much as $1 trillion in soured loans and securities from bank balance sheets with its latest...
Hi, I received a couple of .ex4 and .tpl files for my MT4. On my laptop, which runs on vista, it downloaded into my MT4 just fine. But on my desktop, which runs on XP, my PC doesn't recognize this file format. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.
I am so new to proraming and keep getting it wrong . I'm wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me the coding for a 12 day EMA. If you give me the syntax for these calculations in MQL4, it would help as well; 1. 12 day EMA - 26 EMA 2. William's %R 14 day Simple MA Also, I want to view my...
Hi everybody, Rohit here . One of the basic trading strategy is daily news analysis of a country and its currency and thereby coming up with solid results by applying various fundamental and technical analysis to it. Now we begin with EUR/USD news analysis, as this pair is considered to be the most...
  good simple trading system  (21   1 2 3)
Let someone introduce me to a good simple trading system.
These two e-books are MUST HAVE for Forex traders...they contain VERY VERY VALUABLE tips and tricks to become an expert traders! Download it for FREE! Ultimate Trading System w*ww.sendspace.com/file/75xv7s Mental Fitness For Traders w*ww.sendspace.com/file/s79gby
When one draws the FIBO Lines is it possible for the levels to be left justified and not be displayed on the right side of the line?
Please I need help What is read or write data from an Access database thanksforgiveness for the mistakes but I do not speak English well
Hello, when I right click on a chart and then go to trading I can click on stop Buy and sell limit which initates a stop Buy and sell limit order with a price that is specified Distance away from the actual Price. But this possibility is not given to stop sell or buy limit. I read the Article Is...
I'm new to here and also forex. i cam to know about profitable system that one guy use these indicators to get first place in demo trading challenge december 2008. his profit percentage is 2307.78%. I'll attach his system details and all indicators he use. so if any one can make EA using this that's...
Would it be possible? It is a simple system
Times may be tough for most folks, but not for the top moneymakers on Alpha magazine’s eighth annual ranking of the world’s highest-earning hedge fund managers. They took home, on average, an anything but average $464 million apiece in 2008. Four hedge fund managers took home more than $1 billion...
Is there a way to detect when price approaches my manually drawn trend lines? Thanks.
Hi every one I have downloaded a 1 hour tunnel EA generated by Vegas. This EA is efficient for open orders, but it can not close any order. I would like to ask someone kindly help me. Thanks! #property copyright "Mikey" #property link "" extern int minTunnelInPips = 30; extern int...
Dear All: Index - NSE_Nifty data is not updating since 5:00 a.m. US time (2:30 p.m. Indian Standard Time). Market is open until 6:00 a.m. US time (3:30 p.m. IST). This problem is noted since the Daylight Saving Time changes on March 9th. Any solution? Tx, Leo
I have developed an Exponential Moving Average called Jagged EMA which accommodates volatility and EMA together. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - Combining Volatility and Exponential Moving Averages for more information about this EMA and download your free copy.
Testing the same EA on multiple charts, currency pairs & time frames. Looking for simple line of code to input into my EA (with COMMENT function) to let me know which chart has "OPEN" order and which is still "WAITING" for correct signals. Thank You..Much Appreciated
This EA posted at mql4.com as open source EA. GLFX expert advisor - MQL4 Code Base Too bad the manual are in Cezh language. Anyone can help to translate here? It claimed to be able to automatic optimize so this is an interesting point for me to keep following up.
Goldman Sachs is working on a bid for iShares, the securities lending and exchange-traded funds business being auctioned by Barclays. Bids, due by Friday, could put a value ofup to $6.5bn on iShares. Goldman and at least three other parties have expressed interest in iShares including buy-out group...
We (3 other people and myself) have been trading in demo from 1 account on a MT4 platform. The broker we were using was Alpari (witch is considered as one of the better MT4 brokers) The type of trading that we were doing was all entry's trough market orders. The morning was not finished and each one
  My way  (98   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Well I'd decided to put my trades around, so if someone interested could discuss. Day 1 short 5.000 eur/jpy 131.90 tp 130.96 25/03/2009 25/03/2009 - short eur/usd 1.3580 - target to be defined 25/03/2009 - 14h48 short aud/usd 0.7009 - target to be defined
  Fortune Trading Journal  (88   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hi everybody, I'm opening this thread to post my trades with exact entry and exit price. Go short on EUR/USD at 1.3470 and exit at 1.3435 Go short on GBP/USD at 1.4870 and exit at 1.4825 Good pips.
Hi, I would like to see the crosshairs on different charts/timeframes similtaneously....I searched the site for info and found a thread going back to 2006 which said it couldn't be done. Since that was a few years back I thought I might ask the question again in case progress has been made. Thank...
Hi there I am getting started with MetaTrader. I have many great things to say about this software. It is highly comprehensible and seems easy to access. Personally, I am new to Forex trading and have some basic questions. Searched, but didn't find any threads on this, so please forgive me as I...
  Profit Factor  (4)
What does it mean when you run a detailed statement and it gives you a profit factor of 4.22? Thx
Consumer Confidence On The Rise Despite the ongoing international economic crisis, there are clear glimmers of hope showing through the financial cloud. Since the bank bailout in the United States, people have been able to put money in the bank without worry, causing the national savings rate in the...
I want to manage account for my customer with my own EA. I hear about metrader sever, is it will be helpful? If not how can I do that? Thank you
March 24 (Bloomberg) -- Deutsche Bank AG Chief Executive Officer Josef Ackermann said Germany’s biggest bank had a “good start” to the year and expects to return to profitability after scaling back risky businesses and shedding toxic assets. “We are very disappointed at our loss in 2008, but...
  USDs sharp turn  (2)
The Federal Reserve is using all the accessible weapons to undertake the heavy slump in the Forex market from near about past 25 years, as the USA government is predicted to soon publicize the particulars of the toxic benefit pay for plan. Though, the huge quantity of money in movement strength...