Looking for customers of RentASignal

At the end of the day, all the stats and tech talk mean nothing if a trader can't show authenticated account histories with low Drawdowns and introduce me to happy customers.

But if you can do that I have got 100 hours a week to promote you.

Good luck, I made a similar thread and had no one respond. There is a reason they hid # of subscribers and always have 'new' vendors showing up...

Linebreaker:
At the end of the day, all the stats and tech talk mean nothing if a trader can't show authenticated account histories with low Drawdowns and introduce me to happy customers. But if you can do that I have got 100 hours a week to promote you.

Unfortunately our system is very fresh with only 6 month performance history. Although if you are interested marketing it, we are always open for partnership.

GC-X3M | Rent a Signal

Files:
gc-x3m.gif  18 kb

I do not have many subscribers for now, but I believe that they must be very happy so far ! but as a new signal, it need much more time for watching !

just keep your eyes on the stats, and let's see what would happen in the next 3 months !

the link: MACD trader | Rent a Signal

+1600 pips in +2 months, +100 happy subscribers : )

Hi Linebreaker,

I am developer of Forex Oracle. I as well have less than 6 months here on rent a signal, but can provide history for more upon request. You will find my system low risk with low drawdown. I am currently offering a special for this month, because it is risky to trade during the unpredicatable holiday season, so I do not expect a lot of trades to be placed. Do not forget that if you sign up under the special $55.55 price your locked in at that price, even when my rate goes back up next month. If you have any questions/concerns please PM me. Thank you for your time and good luck with your search. Happy holidays!!!

FOREX ORACLE | Rent a Signal

Holiday Special Thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180693

Forex Oracle Thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180629

Losers Unite

Are you like me and want to make SURE that any more time spent online re forex is profitable as soon as possible?

If your account is down and money is short, contact me about ways we can pool together with accounts and signal costs etc.

Abit of human contact can be useful as well, especially when you get burnt out with all the tech talk..

And if any signal providors are looking, I am keen to hear from traders with 3 month plus LIVE account histories and Drawdowns no more than 5% from starting capital. I think the term for that might be Maximal Drawdown? Please state minimum account size suitable for your signals also.

I am on MT4

Reason: