Gentlemen site developers - please write correctly in Russian

Postings on forums are often written out of order - that's fine, but the text on the site itself must be correct. Right now it is written in the 'basement':

How to write an Expert Advisor or an indicator

The genitive and accusative cases of homogeneous complements are monstrously mixed up here. To write whom/what is expert (genitive), but who/what is indicator (accusative).

If you are an apologist for the use of the genitive case, then write How to write expert and indicator, but actually this is not Russian.

Correct: How to write expert or indicator.

It is unpleasant to read illiterate official texts.

How to Write an Expert Advisor or an Indicator -> http://translate.google.com/#en|ru|-> How to Write an Expert Advisor or an Indicator

How to Write an Expert Advisor or an Indicator -> http://www.microsofttranslator.com/-> How to Write an Expert Advisor or an Indicator

How to Write an Expert Advisor or an Indicator -> http://www.translate.ru/Default.aspx/Text-> How to Write an Expert Advisor or an Indicator

Google Translate
  • translate.google.com
Google's free online language translation service instantly translates text and web pages. This translator supports: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu

marketeer is right in the"How to write an expert or indicator" part. And he even explained the reason why. It is striking when one verb has complements in different cases. On the other hand, you get used to this kind of mess on the Internet (like "learn Albanian").

As for electronic translators, their main aim is to capture the essence of a sentence as far as possible, not to teach literacy. For literacy, go to gramota.ru. And with electronic translators, you may not be surprised to come across something like "How to write an advisoror an indicator".

These 'about nothing' dialogues already have a big beard.

Well, it's like a production standard, it's customary here to say"Write an expert" instead of "Write an expert". The words themselves are not distorted, the meaning is not lost, technical experts hang out here and not philologists all sorts. So, I do not see a problem.

joo:

These dialogues "about nothing" already have a big beard.

I see."It's frustrating to read illiterate official texts" vs "... I don't see the problem".

Yedelkin:
I see."It's unpleasant to read illiterate official texts" vs "... I don't see the problem".
When you find yourself in a particular area or locality, where O`kat, A`kat and HE`kat, you also say to everyone at every step - "Speak correctly, literate!"? I'm telling you, treat"Write expert" as an internal production standard, that's all.

marketeer:
In my opinion, in the phrase "please write correctly in Russian" you should have put commas around the word please. ;)

marketeer:

If you are apologists for using the genitive case, then write How to write an expert and an indicator, but that's not actually Russian.

Correct: How to write expert or indicator.

It is unpleasant to read illiterate official texts.

And"How to write an Expert Advisor or anindicator" means in Russian, right?

And what sounds idiotic doesn't matter. The main thing is to follow the rules.

The point is that the words "indicator" and "expert" are never Russian. And you're dropping them here by case....

The debate's in full swing :D
Tired of chopping cabbage? :D

joo:
When you find yourself in a particular district or locality, where O`caky, A`caky and He`caky, you also say at every step - "Speak correctly, correctly! I'm telling you, treat "Write expert" as an internal production standard, that's all.

Yes, I am well aware of the topic, when disregard for the rules of written Russian is covered by references to "tutos" professional and corporate jargon, which is understandable for what reason it arose. So, you don't have to repeat it - the slogan is clear anyway: "learn Albanian"! :D

Well, the author addressed to the site developers and if they know the subject"It's distressing to read illiterate official texts" vs "... I don't see the problem", then it's up to them to decide the official content of the Russian site: slangy or not.

Yedelkin:

Yes, I am well aware of the topic, when disregard for the rules of written Russian is covered by references to "tutos" professional and corporate jargon, which is understandable for what reason. So, you don't have to repeat it - the slogan is clear anyway: "learn Albanian"! :D

No, you're obviously not in the subject, this phrase"to write an expert" questions arise in the branches from year to year. But you decided to write and speak in this way. And it's not about "Albanian" when they deliberately twist words, which in this particular case is not done (this very twisting).
Reason: