General - page 1594

I have many open currency pairs and several different configurations and it would be handy if I could add text to the window so I can easily and quickly know which configuration I have that pair. Also another question is there a quick way to tab through each open currency pair window instead of...
Is there a fee for the platform software? I want to be sure I am using a registered copy which isn't going to expire once I start trading.
Hi, have browsed thruogh the topics and searched through forum but couldn't find any usefull info. I have 4 screens on my desk, and have been trading for some time, but don't know how to move a chart of one fx pair(lets say eur/usd) to another screen? I don't know how to move a chart of one fx...
Hi, I a newbee!!!! and got a EA : EuroFX2, I need help understanding it and how to work it. Anyone out there rthat can assist PLEASE!!!
  Divergence EA  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Divergence Trader EA I have been testing out this EA for the last few months. It has done extremely well in forward test. I would like to share it with the forum to perhaps improve upon it some. The Money Management could use some help so if a programmer here could improve upon it, that would be
Name:- Guppy MMA Oscillator Formula: - ((Mov(CLOSE,3,E)+Mov(CLOSE,5,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,8,E)+Mov(CLOSE,10,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,12,E)+Mov(CLOSE,15,E))- (Mov(CLOSE,30,E)+Mov(CLOSE,35,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,40,E)+Mov(CLOSE,45,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,50,E)+Mov(CLOSE,60,E)))*10; (Mov((Mov(CLOSE,3,E)+Mov(CLOSE,5,E)+ Mov(CLOSE...
Hi all, I'm experiencing a strange behaviour in metatrader 4 During the run of an EA, a couple of times the cart to which the EA was attached stopped the automatic refresh (i.e. the chart was frozen at a given time). Everything else was OK, the quotes from the broker were refreshed, the interface...
Hello, due to the recent hedhing ban, upcoming FIFO rules and who knows what else I am looking for a new broker outside of the US that supports MT4. I prefer one in the UK because I have read that all accounts are insured by the government. Can someone reccomend one that allows penny trading...
This EA is trading on 25 pairs using a method called "cross-reference". Also is trying some hedge between pairs. For now is in testing phase 2. Phase 1 show a profit about 50% month, thus get about 30% drawdown. Hopefully drawdown will be better controlled after some code rewrite. As this EA cannot...
Could someone please help me with this...I am trying to revise my script so that it will work on an Market execution system (Boston Technologies) and my stoploss and takeprofit need to defined... I am totally new to this and a neophyte here so any help would be greatly appreciated! Here is what...
Hi, I just recently join this forum. Very wonderful forex forum. I'm trying to learn how to create EAs for MT4. Can someone point me to where I can get the API or a good reference location? Thanks, haveone2
Hello, my name is Wilson, and I would like to know how to make only one order to cover and to buy on one symbol ? Here is my actual EA, but is there a solution to reverse in one order ? //_____________________________ OrderSelect ( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES ) ) { if ( OrderSymbol()...
  Breakdancer 1002  (32   1 2 3 4)
Looks great so far.
[Deleted]
  Kanishka-EA ID:821  (12   1 2)
Follow the signal at: Kanishka | Rent a Signal Strategy: It is trend following strategy. EA places trade based on two custom indicators. Indicator 1 weighs a pair and when a particular value is reached believes a trend is formed. Indicator 2 acts as a filter to eliminate false signals. When both...
  Pro trader  (1)
Have a look at my past results. flicker then my user name is organicgino visit and if my style of trading interests you please let me know
Hi Guys I have developed a killer strategy on EA, used it for a while for myself and some friends and relatives with awesome constant success. After long testing phases I become very confident about the system, and plan to make it commercial. Can you please share any information and references of...
Hello everyone, This is the Work of Fifthelement I just added the Stochastic Indicator . You can set the Indicator to False and it will Work like always. I'm looking for a better entry level, when EMA and Stochastic both Agree then the EA starts the Trade. The EMA looks for an UP or DOWN trend and
  1065: developer 'Piphunter'  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I am subscribed to the trial of 1065 Supremo Channel Trader. Can piphunter please tell me proposed subscription price in August?
hi traders, just view the attachment and see for your self
Hi all, I am building an indicator that prints london open / close / high /range and other things on my chart. let's say we're at 12:00 and london open is at 08:00. To get the open price of london open there are few ways to do that: int open1= iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,4,test1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN...
Recovering Losses By Joshua Habben, Research & Risk Analyst An important aspect of trading is that recovering losses is harder than losing them. While this may be true in a few aspects, this article will just focus on the mathematics involved. In order to fully recover from a loss or drawdown, the...
Free, Live Forex Webinar This Week! Live Trading of FX Markets Hosted by: Markus Heitkoetter of Rockwell Trading Date: Thurs, Jul 9, 2009, 16:00 GMT In this webinar, Markus Heitkoetter will demonstrate a simple yet powerful trading strategy for FX markets. This strategy uses two simple indicators...
  NFA 100% profits system  (21   1 2 3)
- No hedging - No pending orders - No stop loss - No take profits - No matter where the market goes. No matter how the news out. When it close the trade, profits will be made! Lot size: 1 (fixed) Max active trades: 2 Minimum deposit: $ 3,000 NFA Stats | ID 1096... Cheers, NFA
Hi all, The ATM is a semi-automatic trading system Strategy: Trend following with 1 trade per pair Lot size: 0.10 fixed ($1/pip) Minimum deposit: $ 10,000 Max losing trade: -125 pips ATM Stats | ID: 872 ATM System Statements Happy trading, ATM
Hi All, I will be posting here few of my signal trades as and when they are decided either way. kolachi
Here is the Weekly Forecast for the week of 6 July, 2009. If you have questions, feel free to email me at (tim at nononsensetrader dot com) Thank You! Tim
Here are the results from a demo account of a very simple manual trading system that I am working on and with impressive results so far with two different brokers. Not sure whether the results will be the same when I go live. Doing it on a demo account until I am satisfied and then move on to a live...
July 3 - The Group of Eight leading industrialized nations are showing little enthusiasm for China's idea of questioning the dollar's status as the main global reserve currency, a G8 source involved in preparations for next week's G8 summit said on Friday. "There is pretty broad consensus with the...
  HairBear  (1)
Could anyone out there tell me what the bottom indicator is called at the bottom of the photo below? Or tell me where I can download it or post the indicator here? Thanks.
Hi, if I want to buy 10 contracts, with a target of 50 pips profit, but want to take 5 of those contracts out at 25 pips profit, how would I go about that on MT4, as I used to use software where it did it for me, thanks heaps, Shan