General - page 1584

[Deleted]
I'm sure this might sound like an easy task for a lot of people here but I really have no programming experience. All I need is a working trailing stop input added to this "TimeEntry" EA. Maybe it could have an input to either have the trailing stop on or off. And if set to on, then another input...
Forex is a potential platform for earning substantial profit. In fact it is one of the largest trading markets of the world. Featuring an average daily trade of US$ 2 trillion and above, this market is best known for its high scale trading volume and intense liquidity. Find here some advance...
  Aggressive scalp ea  (901   1 2 3 4 5 ... 90 91)
thats result: click detailedstatement eur/usd 2 days result
Hello, Are there any alternatives to betonmarkets which offer fixed odds trading for forex currency pairs? Thank you in advance.
I am trying to learn the best settings for the following indicators on the 1hr. time frame. Could you give me your opinion, or where I can get more information, on how to best use these indicators and their optimal settings; MACD RSI CCI Moving Ave. Cross Stochastics Thank you for your input
We use data from (trader work station TWS) as there are many instruments, which are still unavailable in MT4. Quotes is recorded in 5sek and 5min intervals in a database. We want to analyze data in MT4, in real time. 1. How to import data into MT4? 2. We have tried to import data to MT4 offline
[Deleted]
  Do Forex Robots Really work?  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Forex Trading Robots are designed to automate the process of Forex trading. They are also called Forex Trading Software, Forex Trading Systems, EA etc. A Forex robot is a software that has a trading system programmed into it. These robots have grown in popularity for a number of reasons. One big...
U.S. Stocks at Risk for 20 Percent Decline: Technical Analysis - Bloomberg.com Sept. 8 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. stocks rally is “maturing” and the risk of a 20 percent retreat in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index increased after sellers became more aggressive than buyers, Bank of America said. Mary...
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to change the color of specific candles (ie. 4pm, or 5 pm candles) I would like to be able to change the color of a few candle only. Thanks
Long term, I'm still bullish on the dollar. Non Farm payrolls came in lower than expected - although US the jobless rate hit a 26 year high. All of us traders need to be aware that the commodity dollars are still beating up on the USD short term. Risk appetite is outpacing technical/fundamental...
I have tried everything - I reloaded my VPS services several time - I contacted the EA's publisher and broker and both are poiting the finger at one another. Please help. It is build 224 This is the error message I get: There has been a critical error Time : 2009.09.08 11:39 Program...
hello frds pls help inside FSB need to plot kumo span forward value (usually 26periods ahead) dont know how to ???????? now i can plot span a and b values only at close of each candle BUT NEED THE FORWARD VALUES ! tks very much in advance lerecidiviste
UN Says New Currency Is Needed to Fix Broken ?Confidence Game? - Bloomberg.com UN Says New Currency Is Needed to Fix Broken ‘Confidence Game’ By Jonathan Tirone Sept. 7 (Bloomberg) -- The dollar’s role in international trade should be reduced by establishing a new currency to protect emerging...
This is the new signal I just started yesterday. There was not much action yet because of the holiday. We should see more action the rest of the week. This is the description I put on the RAS website: ___________________________________________________ Trading EUR/USD only Max Total Trades: 10...
  Learn Forex  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I am glad i bumped into this forum from the search engines. Am excited to learn more about forex and hopefully earn too regards, AT
I have been writing a HST file reader, that I have confirmed to work with an older HST file ( originating from an older version of MT4 ). But since LiveUpdate updated my MT4 build to 225, I don't seem to be able to read the header properly, and not any of the RateInfo. I have quoted the docs on...
  Sey. trade ideas  (18   1 2)
Hi, Will post some trade ideas here so we can discuss about them. Lets post the first NZD/USD Stoch is on oversold state and SMA(20) act as support. I will wait for london opening but long on this pair is on my plan.
Hi everyone! I'm new in this forum and I have found a lot of interesting matherials here. Thank you for the work you are making. I have found a very interesting indicator here, "Beginner", I have examined it with a demo account and I found that it really meets my requirements, a sort of "Holy Grail"...
Hi everbody,I'm newbie here. Can someone show me step by step how to download trailing stop loss into MT4 ?
I have been using MT4 for a while, on most computers I can run 5-10 MT4 clients without any problem, even on old computers. On one of my computers which is sufficient in power, speed, memory, etc. I can run at most 3 MT4 Clients. When I run a 4th client when I try to switch between charts my...
Hello, I wondering if anyone could code a EA for me, based on the CCI indicator, I am attaching a template so you can visualize what I am talking about. It is a relatively simple EA, here are the rules: - CCI period: 170 - CCI levels 30 and -30 - Time frame: 5M (primarily, but should be able to be
I want to make an indicator based on RSI but with one change. Instead of simply close j want set the RSI on average of 2 bars of close less close of 3 bars ago. j write so in TradeStation RSI (average (c-c [3], 2), 14); can someone help me to write for metatrader? thanks j rest available...
to start with 1,000. Honestly, isn't an ECN broker the best? Please post the best broker you know, if you are happy with live trades.
Hay to all i would like to start working with an expert advisor I read the first steps on how to start in this articel but can someone help me with his own knowladge which one is the best? This is the Articel: http://www.expertadvisormetatrader.com/GettingStarted/3FirstSteps/DownloadingInstalling...
We wish to export trade signals (buy, sell, pending, sl, tp) via txt file to a local folder for execution on another platform. Is this possible using MetaTrader 4 platform, if so how is it achieved... any responses greatly appreciated
Could someone in this forum please write an indicator that I'd like to put on the hourly charts, to show the following? - a DarkViolet solid vertical line (width 1) on all grid lines whose time is 19:00 [my broker's time that corresponds to the opening of the Tokyo session] - a DodgerBlue solid...
I have set up a system to start mt4 and run a history test from the startup configuration file and works successfully. When the test starts, it starts at default speed of 26. I want this to be the maximum speed by default, either set in profile or startup configuration. Does anybody know how this...