TODAY charting Right NOW || just before DOW JONES open ~~ so you know how to trade ~~

today: WED -- GMT 16:00 (around DOW jones opening time in usa)

fast web tv Bloomberg Television: Live TV - Bloomberg

watching $euraud $audchf as usual $eurcad

HERE IS THE LINK

My Movie - YouTube

no movie for WED , keep on watching tue one here

My Movie - YouTube

=======

http://tiny.cc/fridayjobdaySC -- for JPG

enjoy -- you could COMMENT here too, but I will only use the first slot of space here

like , did you think the chart is useful or awful, did you win or lose etc-- I might add in EURO, but I don't trade euro myself

Xx3xxx

xx3xxx:
today: Friday -- gmt ##:$$

watching $eurcad $euraud $audchf

and my charting look like this -- screen capture capture just 15 min ago (time above )

sample

my movie - youtube

=======

from next week onward, around 7:30 to 10:30 daily in nyc

i will post my own charting (my skill) in the youtube format as above

and a little song will go with it -- every day

------

new thread starting (and edit it daily , so you just have to read #1 reply)-- hope you will like it !!

all the best

wednesday chart ready -- as in the first post

tiny.cc/wedsc

no video though - tired today

--- outdated --

quick reminder -- tuesady stuff is there --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsVonVI91Kg

depending on the # of views number in youtube, maybe I will just do 1 week worth of SC -- as it is lower than I expected

about 50 counts (i.e. about 20 to 40 people) each day for those who read this thread -- TODAY .....

not bad -- thanks readers

I think twitter could have 10 times people who really read it -- during each hour

but only some tiny retailer trader follow its trades very closely, floor traders see it as a premium tool on top of their usual trade

today -- OOOPS -- nap too long, miss out the DOW JONES opening section, no video today

and somehow, I click the wrong thing when I have 2 lots of $euraud and $eurcad

I suppose to click $euraud (exit) but closed $eurcad instead , so just above break-even profit for these 2 lots as shown here now -- and I have $euraud buy still open , now the shape is V to me

SPEED boat hovering alike -- for $eurusd today

but there is better hedging pairs than $eurusd-- $eurusd hedging and winnings is possible, but it need much better skills (that the hedge skill level that I have now)

so here is the summary of my trades (OCO mean cancel the other order, and in FXCM trading platform -- DO an OCO i.e. do buy and sell pending LO at the same time, this is CALLED prediction -- only about less than 10 indicators that I got or modified (coding) or tuned (INPUTS) are prediction indicator type that I am happy with their Prediction for the future -- they do it not by repaint )

today video -- firday

is tiny.cc/friday26th [ now time is 17:00 GMT to 18:00]-- still take around 1 hour (time lapse to prepare this awful one, I know the pricing can't be seen on the right, forgot to allow some space during screen cap)

this iks a youtube video

---

all JPG used is here Download fridayJOBDAYwoah.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

no special effect in the video, to see any faster !! -- you should learn quite a lot today

but I am holding losses now from yesterday LO after USA dow close and still dunno whether the movement is up or down or will be today range , so I will seek other floor trader and retail customer advice to see their expectation

no video today -- sorry

1 hr time delay, and hard to zoom in to the current hour trend

therefore, I am thinking some Smarter strategy

we all know that, long progressive trend is very easy to trade and harder to break

and we could get "consolation prize" for SELLING GBP/AUD for 1.23 USD each and every day -- only if you are selling

each pip worth x 1.04 per pip

see this DIG

========== ++ ===============

let's say -- price level now is 1.5300

finally, the double HA confirm a FALLING CYCLE may just started

you place few LIMIT ORDER (pending) for selling -- 51 pip interval -- for the Losing side

i.e. sell at 1.5300

then

LO sell at 1.5351

LO sell at 1.5402

LO sell at 1.5453 -- 15300 to 15453 4 lots, average sell at ~1-5377 X 4 lots

LO sell at 1.5500 ( that should be enough for 200 pip approx daily movement for this currency)

say , we got 4 lots (my excel calculated to 4 lots only)

when price become 1-5600 , we will loss 4 lots X pure loss at 223 each lot i.e. we are risking -900 USD then we will LOCK all the loss at 1-5600

each day, === we gain something, consolidation prize of +4.92 as roll over profit

i.e. if the falling trend shall prevail , and it never touch as far as 1-5600

then we will have

-- say 200 pip falling trend as profit -- 200 x 1-04 = 208 profit per-LOT bet

1 lot +208 4 lots (if we sell at the wrong time of the day) -- we could have +832 (4 lots)

plus daily roll over profit

of course, roll over is just merely comfort food

but if the AUD or GBP got a long progressive trend, this is pretty easy to set up and to trade with

JUST AN IDEA -- everything, there is risk though -- but look good on recent chart and stick to HA too

today monday, it seem there might be chance that GBP/AUD is falling this week ( not now though . around 1-5300 now)