General - page 1597

current price on the gbp-usd at 1.6380 Price on the gbp-usd will now reach 1.6400 buy now for a 20 pip profitable trade ...............
I found several search results about a product called FAP Turbo. Did anybody out there really make money out of it without losses guaranteed? Are the Forex brokers cooperative enough to allow us to redeem our funds?
  Pyrapoint  (16   1 2)
Mod, i'm sorry to copy paste in this thread from other website caus i'm very curious with this tools / indicators that still UNTOUCHABLE from other expert programmer of Metatrader, even from the Russian, how sad could be ... This tools is the advanced models of Gann Wheels that applied to modern...
  Operando  (268   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Good Morning! GBPUSD (Sorry. My translator is on holidays)
Hello traders, I decided to post some of my trades. I trade on real account with this strategy. My Main pair is GBP/USD. This is what I use for confirmation: 3 set up combination: 1) 2 Sup/Res level confirm with: 2) Fib: 50%-78% any of these Fib levels & 3) MAs combination: 5 min. chart: 75SMA,...
Hello traders, I decided to post some of my trades. I trade on real account with this strategy. My Main pair is GBP/USD. This is what I use for confirmation: 3 set up combination: 1) 2 Sup/Res level confirm with: 2) Fib: 50%-78% any of these Fib levels & 3) MAs combination: 5 min. chart: 75SMA,...
Hello, I've spotted the problem some time ago (few months possibly) in my fellow traders terminals but now it's also my problem - the tick chart is very short, it goes as far as 2,5 grid squares of the order window or market watch window. I can stretch it as wide as my screen and it shows only few...
Where can I download MetaTrader 4 Server?
hi I used MT4 for a few months now and recently it changes my screen layout each time I start MT4 again. The template for the graph is okay, but every time I miss certain task bars and navigator and terminal in my screen. the funny thing is, it used to work like a charm before. I saved my profile...
hiii am hadiya am programming web site for RifcoTraders and they use MetaTrade 4 i have problem via publish report on the website and am sure that i put right ftp account and password this is a print screen for the publish tap
i trade and know how to calculate pivots but i am kinda new to forex. i was just wondering what inputs for pivot calculation to use? London session, tokyo or US? is there a specific time frame that everyone uses?
CChartObjectFibo is CObject's son, Can I add CChartObjectFibo to CList as element? This code is error, pls help me. CList *FibList = new CList; CChartObjectFibo fibobject; if (!fibobject.Attach(ChartID(),ObjectName( 0 ,i), 0 , 2 )) { printf( "FibObject attach error"
CFTC is proposing new rules to limit the leverage on all retail forex transactions to a maximum of 10:1 at all US-based brokers. When passed, these new rules will effectively kill the US-based retail FOREX market. If you believe this is going to affect you, you may submit your protest to CFTC before...
i want to go with the Samsung Omnia 2 but it runs Win Mobile 6.5. Will MT4 run on 6.5? From topic "MT4 & Mobilephones?!" "nmpeters 2009.09.17 15:02 No you would think they would support one of the most popular user friendly iphone. But alas not. For now you will...
  hi, new guy here  (2)
here how do i get out of the demo account and deposit some actual money to trade? thanks
Dear MQL5 Team! Seems there is a mistake in implementation of Load function of CChart class. bool CChart::Load(int file_handle) (file chart.mql) In place where Symbol name and period of chart suppose to be loading, information about the period is not read from the file:...
  Compile error  (3)
It can't report error while use "=" instead "==" in program code. So, program run incorrect.
I'm looking for a good trade manager EA or Script that can breakeven and allow a trail stop after breakeven on manual and EA trades on all pairs.
I'm just beginner and l like this book as beginner's base. Here is Link to Preface of this book: http://books.google.com.ua/books?id=RTtvUVU_xL4C&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false Best regards - Ehoc
Hello Forex Gods I am absolutely blown away by your work on this site. I work for a non profit org, designed to reduce Teen Pregnancy through positive media. I'm not gonna give you a whole thing about morality or God because we don't come from that angle. Teen pregnancy affects poverty and crime and...
Hi everyone, Currently I've written an EA that enter trades in EURUSD based on the prices of EURUSD and USDCHF. However I seem to encounter problems when backtesting on historical data as the USDCHF doesn't seem to update in sync with the EURUSD giving me a lot of wrong entries when I check over the...
Does anybody know in which file horizontal lines are stored ? Also is it possible to just transfer this file to the mobile metatrader and see these lines on the mobile platform ? It seems that you can transfer the history files, I have done it, but I was wondering if I could sync the horizontal...
Hi... I have 2 PCs in separate location and would like to sync my drawing on metatrader platform. Is there a way to do that? I was told to transfer the template file. But this will be a daily routine and I try to avoid this.
  Metatrader on osx?  (11   1 2)
hi, anyone use metatrader on mac osx? i'm planning on using it in fusion or parallels as opposed to bootcamp and am wondering which is faster. i'm sure bootcamp is the fastest but would rather not install that. so far i'm leaning towards fusion. btw, i have a macbook pro 17" hires 2.4Ghz. thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi Coders, This forum is amazing seeing fellow forexers help each other out. I was wondering if a skilled coder can write something simple: Compare RSI values of 2 currency pairs in real time. Changable inputs for the script: ------------------------------ The 2 currency pairs being compared...
EURUSD During 2009, the pair traded among the lowest at 1.2455 and the highest at 1.5144, and with applying Fibonacci ratios on the direction, that was generally bullish, we can see that the pair currently trades above 38.2% at 1.4125 and above the 50% at 1.3800; in role this indicates the...
I'd like to cut out some of the messages that are automatically generated to the journal, specifically position modification notices. Any ideas?
Hi, New to MT4 and hit a problem. Looking at a system where the buy and sell are using the same conditions but opposite - ie macd cross above signal to buy and then looking to close the trade and go short if macd crosses back the otherway. Have used the EA builder on surfx and for some reason the
  Monitor  (4)
Hello, i see hiere in the forum very often the a "indicator" that looks like the monitor right top in the corner: Does anybody know the name of the "indicator"? Greetings from Germany.
There are lots of season traders on this forum that have history as there wisdom. I have a question for you to chew on. Now I am not asking a for or a against answer on the use of martingale systems . What I am asking is to take a look at the 2 scenarios below and if you can choose one that seems...