General - page 1593

OK - I should know better than to get involved with programming what with the extremely limited knowledge I have of MQL but rather than constantly nag others to please do this or that to an EA I thought I'd give it a whirl myself. It's taken me over a month of weekends to get to grips with it and...
I've been trading for more than 5 years and what I've experienced is that any indicator based system eventually fails. All technical indicators lags, which means that when it gives you a buy signals , the major players (Bank and Institutional Traders) are already in that trade. By the time you or...
Dear trader, have you think the simplest is the best. i have found that system. the basic like this. 1. put 2 OP ( open position), buy and sell with same lot. 2. Put Sell on the upper, and put Buy on the bottom. 3. Make a " difference pip" between Sell and Buy. 4. Wherever price goes, the...
Hi All Please excuse my ignorance, I’m new to this. Hopefully, this will be a quick one. It is Saturday afternoon here in New Zealand. I have just opened MT4. It is set-up to login with my recently set-up full account with my FX broker. I notice that all of the currency pairs in the Market...
In this thread we will post trading signal from ChartSecret.com : Chart Patterns Trading for Maximum Profits 18.06.09: 60-pips Flag pattern at the GBP\JPY. Price broke the resistance trendline and created a very precise pullback at the last trading hours of Friday. Trading In case of an opening gap...
[Deleted]
Mt4 Scripts
I need some coding help for this MovingAverage.mq4 To add a stop/loss and traling S/L Greetings from Finland //Bengt //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Moving Average.mq4 | //| Copyright...
This is the downlink of my EA: http://forum.mql4.com/c/forum/2009/07/SteadysGrowthlBetaiIssuediEURGBPd15min.zip this EA is made by me , which is a free EA, it don't need to install any techniqual indicator, it is easy to install I do this EA because 95% of forex traders lost and i want to share the...
Dear Traders, Please try my signals (RAS-ID 1145) , its free to try until 15th August 2009. You could view the signals at FBNET MajorFX Scalper | Rent a Signal Trading Stratergy ---------------------- The signals are generated for EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF and USD/CAD . For each currency pair a...
Verleger Sees $20 Oil This Year on ?Devastating? Glut (Update1) - Bloomberg.com July 16 (Bloomberg) -- Crude oil will collapse to $20 a barrel this year as the recession takes a deeper toll on fuel demand, according to academic and former U.S. government adviser Philip Verleger. A crude surplus of...
I need some help getting the e-mail alerts to work. In both the demo account and the live account, the "Test" e-mails worked perfectly, but the actual alert doesn't come through in either account. In the demo account, the journal entry said the message was missing the CRLF at the end. In the Live...
Hi, I am heartnet. I am offering MQL PROGRAMMING service for MetaTrader4.com forumers. For more information, http://mqlprogramming.blogspot.com Email, mqlprogramming@gmail.com --------------Special Introductory offer--------------------------------- I will give 2persons who post here a...
Mineweb - GOLD NEWS - U.S. Mint gold, silver coin sales `temporarily suspended` - again "Sales and suspension of gold and silver coin or bullion coin sales by the U.S. Mint are becoming a regular part of doing business as overloaded refiners and mint facilities struggle to meet continuing high...
As you are all aware the NFA has made a new rule that prohibits registered Forex Dealer Members from carrying offsetting positions past end of day ("no -hedging"). The rule will also require all positions to be offset in the order they were opened beginning August 1, otherwise known as 'First In...
By Kevin McCoy, USA TODAY The closely watched Justice Department court fight to get the names of 52,000 suspected American tax evaders from Swiss banking giant UBS has prompted some other foreign banks to drop U.S. clients they once welcomed, tax experts said Monday. Eager to avoid a similar...
Hi all, I have a script that I use daily in my trading. For some time now I have fumbled in the dark trying to add wav. sound alert to it.....no luck whatsoever. Question 1: Is it possible to add sound alert to scripts? (Useful to know, I may have spent weeks trying to do the impossible!). Question...
Dear All, Can i run external exe from Expert Advisors? for e.g. i want to run Notepad.exe from the code. I want to run(open) any file which is not part of mql4 language. If there is any solution please suggest me. thanks.. - Min Chaudhary
  Forex Market Focus  (14   1 2)
GBP/USD. Analysts Recommend Selling upon Retracement GBP/USD pair is growing today. It has reached level 1.6400 by now. According to analysts at RBS, such retracement from support line allows selecting a strategy of selling the pair from slightly higher levels during the day. After GBP/USD pair...
Lets think of ways how to make money in forex industry 1. Trading itself 2. Selling signals 3. selling eas 4. selling through affiliates books, eas, etc 5. Blogging about forex and receive money through advertisiemt How else?
  Simple Orders Management  (12   1 2)
Hello everyone, I just want to share my Simple Orders Management with simple feature. Feature: - Close order at specific price - Close All Buy/Sell Order - Close All Pending Order - Close All Profit/Loss orders - Close All orders in All pairs - Close All orders Profit/Loss based on equity value -...
Hi everyone, This is an ADX crossing alert indicator. You can make real $ with this. I certainly have. Basically its best on 30 minute and higher TF. Since it uses ADX which is one of the most reliable trend indicators it closely detects when a trend is ending or beginning. I just need a sounds...
Hi, I'm distributing mql4 binaries (scripts) without the source files and in some occasions the binaries are reported not to work. Does MT4 require re-compilation on some computers because of certain compiler directives specific to different computers? Does the originating computer have to be the...
Hi, I stopped using MT4 after Build 210, as the "recalculate" option in the strategy tester disappeared (which made it completely impossible to use accurate tick data to test scalping strategies). Now I have a new strategy that I want to automate, and want to decide which platform to use...
WASHINGTON – Nine months into the fiscal year, the federal deficit has topped $1 trillion for the first time. The imbalance is intensifying fears about higher interest rates and inflation, and already pressuring the value of the dollar. There's also concern about trying to reverse the deficit — by...
Hello Slawa, I had a .dll developed for use in metatrader. I'm trying to test it and am getting this error: Cannot Load Library 'mylib.dll' ( error 14001 ) I tried putting the .dll in the library folder and also in windows\system32 but each place get the same error. Can you please tell me what error
Hello Everyone, Yen is climbing regularly against many major currency like EURJPY, USDJPY and GBPJPY. when will japanese currency Yen will stop climbing against another currency. Can you guess this.
EURUSD : 1,3905 -13 July 09 EUR/USD is trading in a range and technical indicators indicates bull trend for this currency pair. We can see here the range from 1,3830 to 1,4075. It is being observed that this pair is in range bound session. But intraday outlook is neutral, we can see a further...
I am trying to code an idea, but I got stuck with some things. How do I find the highest value X bars back and the lowest value X bars back? Thank you
New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 224 Added new error code 149 ("Hedge is prohibited") that isreturned to a client at the attempt to open an opposite position to anexisting one if hedging is prohibited.Changed descriptions of some functions in MQL4 Help.Fixed operation of...