General - page 1585

[Deleted]
  Rogue Trader  (30   1 2 3)
I was working on an EA for sometime now, constantly changing things and adding new settings. Here is the latest version for you to try out. It's free and is still a work in progress. It works best on a 5 digit broker, wouldn't recommend on a 4 digit broker. In all of august there is not 1 losing...
Hi, I am looking for a website or service that can let me send alerts when my indicators cross, like a Stochastic cross. I would ideally be able to provide a setting, like 5,3,3 in this example. That wont require me to keep my computer on and connected. Please let me know if anyone knows such a
  Trading in microtimeframes  (104   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Hello, Today we had two nice breakout momentum trades. Here is the second. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-DgT_yhl88
  EUROTRADER RAS please reply  (22   1 2 3)
RACE IS ON post shows live trades of the 6 top Free Signals on RAS WANT TO JOIN THE RACE? LIVE RESULTS COMPARE YOUR BROKER TO ECN BROKER ON VPS DIRECT TO ATT BACKBONE, 1 GB RAM. This is my personal test without suggestion from any trader. Eurotrader stats page does not trade 1,000.00 opening...
Aug. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Toyota Motor Corp., Japan’s biggest carmaker, will cut domestic production as car sales in the country fall to the lowest in more than 30 years. Toyota will reduce output by about 220,000 vehicles at its Takaoka plant from the fiscal first quarter of next year through the...
[Deleted]
  The Wild Card  (37   1 2 3 4)
The Wild Card NZD/USD 26 Aug 2009 Wednesday, 26 Aug 2009 Crude Oil Plummets on Profit Taking Later afternoon trading saw the price of Crude Oil take a nose dive as traders took profit. The price of Oil stalled at the $75 resistance level and fell significantly following the failed breach. Today...
EUR/USD Updated at: Aug-26, 6:30 AM (GMT) Take a long position around 1.4311 (+/- 5 pips). Target range LV1 +30 pips and LV2 +60 pips. Set SL -40 pips. Supports: 1.4253 - 1.4227 Resistances: 1.4390 - 1.4362 Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. ======================================...
Daily Market Commentary for August 25, 2009 Stocks rally again after the Consumer Confidence index shows better than expected data for the month of August. (read more at Millennium-Traders.Com) Economic data released today: S&P/CS Home Price Indices Composite - 20: S&P Case-Shiller June 20-City...
Aug. 25 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve must for the first time identify the companies in its emergency lending programs after losing a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. Manhattan Chief U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled against the central bank yesterday, rejecting the argument that loan...
Tuesday, 21 July 2009 10:55 EUR/USD Trend:Upward Buy EUR/USD at 1.4290 TP 1.4320 GBP/USD Trend:Upward Buy GBP/USD at 1.6383 TP 1.6413 USD/JPY Trend: Downward Sell USD/JPY at 95.86 TP 95.56 USD/CHF Trend: Downward Sell USD/CHF at 1.0627 TP 1.0597
Monday, 24 Aug2009 - Daily Signals Monday, 27 July 2009 05:37 EUR/USD Trend: Upward Buy EUR/USD at 1.4339 TP 1.4369 GBP/USD Trend: UpwardBuy GBP/USD at 1.6517 TP 1.6547 USD/JPY Trend: Upward Buy USD/JPY at 94.81 TP 94.51 USD/CHF Trend: Downward Sell USD/CHF at 1.0598 TP 1.0618 Wellcome go to my site...
[Deleted]
All my indicators are bullish... Everyone I talk to is bullish... My shoeshine boy is bullish... (Joseph Kennedy comment circa 1929) You can't hardly find a bear... Now is the time to go short! I guess you can call me a contrarian. I'm not saying stand in front of a speeding train. All I'm saying is...
Hey guys, Im a noob.. just learning how to program mt4 coding. So i have created my first Stoch buy and sell EA.. by modifing some persons indicator and created my own Ea. Its very basic, just wondering if some one can review this an comment on... I no there is no 'MM' and trail stops as it a...
Hello! (Sorry my bad english) I'm from Brazil and I wanna install the MT4 Mobile in my Omnia i900. So I need buy a data plan of Internet for my i900. Here in Brazil I can have some packages (plans of internet), like limit of download of 50mb/month, 250mb, 500mb, 1gb and 2gb/month. I don't know how...
  price scale  (1)
Hey Guys, Juts wondering if there is any way to fix the price size steps on the right hand side of the chart to a certain distance ie to set it to 5 pips between price levels permanantly so it doesnt self adjust to how the market is moving , sometimes its 2 pips when market is quite then it can be
i just downloaded the metatrader software, but i can't download the mi instrument chart coz there is no connection. let me ssy that i don't trade on the metatrader platform. i trade on the marketiva platform
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Obama administration is developing plans to wind down the popular Cash for Clunkers program and could announce by Friday when the incentives will no longer be available. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said Wednesday the department would announce within 48 hours how it...
Hi all I can not make the statement in my MT4. This is not always but I found it some time ... and now happen. Message in Journal is: Publisher: error when building the report TQ for some bady help.
Hi, I'm thinking to buy a HTC touch HD. Does anyone know that MetaTrader Mobile is working on this phone without any difficulties? ... and, if so, which version should I install, Mobile or Mobile Smartphone Edition? Thanks in advance.
I need they code for Ergodic Indicators for MT4 that works. There are many types out there. One that I need is one that have they moving averages not they Ergodic Oscillator indicater or CCi Ergodic Indicator . Can some tell me where I can find one that works? Thanks, Toby
Hi guys, I have seen this indicator: http://codebase.mql4.com/source/12447 and I want to have an index indicator that computes and plots the graph of the index of the above indicator? the formula is this: [TODAY'S READING of above indicator - LOWEST READING of above indicator(say in the last...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have seen this indicator: Will-Spread .mq4 - MQL4 Code Base and I want to have an index indicator that computes and plots the graph of the index of the above indicator? the formula is this: [TODAY'S READING of above indicator - LOWEST READING of above indicator(say in the last...
I THINK THAT THIS IS SAD, YOU HAVE, OR HAD, A GOOD TRADING PLATFORM HERE. NOW, THE LIVE UPDATE SYSTEM IN THE METATRADER 4 PLATFORM HAS RESTRICTED AMERICAN TRADERS AND FOREX BROKERS FROM ALLOWING HEDGING, ACCORDING TO AMERICAN LAWS. (PERSONALLY I THINK THAT WHOEVER WROTE THESE LAWS IS DELIBERATELY
Aug. 19 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. must address the massive amounts of “monetary medicine” that have been pumped into the financial system and now pose threats to the world’s largest economy and its currency, billionaire Warren Buffett said. The “gusher of federal money” has rescued the financial...
hello everyone please i need help i need the metatrader for Orion Brokers company the official website for the company is locked for update can anyone help me and tell me how to get it thanks alot
  how to add days  (1)
Hi all, I am coding trendline: ObjectCreate("MyTrendLine", OBJ_TREND, 0, Monday, price, Friday, price) Say today is Monday and I use TimeCurrent() for first "Monday" as parameter, then I want to add 4 days as "Friday" parameter. Is there any function can use to add days from TimeCurrent() please...
I was contemplating starting a forex signal, trading related service among other ideas. I have since scrapped all that. Simply do not have time and I need the money. I have 6 forex domain names all with the word forex in them. Great keyword and easy to remember. They are: tradeforexclass.com...
  trade
Hello dellboy here.im brand new to tradeing so please excuse me for asking members for some details, is their a trade everyday or just when markets are right. when you setup the automatic system do you press the trade button to start the software. Thank you very much eddie. like to say hello to all...
Aug. 17 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve extended by three to six months an emergency program aimed at restarting credit markets, a move that may cushion the commercial real- estate industry from rising defaults and falling prices. The Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, with a capacity of...