Just down loaded Mql5

I just down loaded mql5 and love this player when it come to past history.  Is there a way to use this player to do simulated trades off line:  Where you can  place a simulated trade and setting up a chart in the same manor like the forex tester software. Just had to ask this question. 

Thanks

Larry Liles 

( Edit )    What I am asking is it possible to use mql5 player as a tradeing simulator where you can buy & sell or place pending orders while it is in testing mode using past market data ? 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Yes, that's called Strategy Tester (Ctrl+R).

I relize that but is there a way to do manual input of buy's and sell orders as if you were doing real trades with out being online .  Using it as a pratice simulator from the recorded data in the same way you would use the Ninja Trader software.

Thanks

Larry Liles 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: