Metatrader 4+5 not working

Call me paranoid, but I am unable to get Metatrader 4 or 5 to receive data and am unable to get on any MetaQuotes website. Are their servers down? Is this only happening to me?

Same here (started in the morning)

But I don't think that there is much reason to worry : probably a hack or a temporary problem - it is not the first time they have that kind of issue

24hours past since they stopped working...

Same here. mql4.com, mql5.com websites are not working...

Slightly more concerning, the hosting company that handles their IP range, aihs.net, is down too. They also have a backup MX relay in the US (check DNS for mail2.mql5.com), that's not working either.

Anybody have any info on this?

metaquotes.net ( http://www.metaquotes.net/en ) is up, the rest of sites related to metatrader (and their mt5 data feed) is still not. According to some info it is a provider failure and they are working on solving the issue. So much is known for now

Problems with our ISP

by MetaQuotes Software Corp Aug. 31st, 2011 at 12:57 PMProblems with our ISP

For an indefinite period will be problems with sites and servers, the company MetaQuotes Software Corp - technical failure at the ISP. Currently, efforts are being made to resolve this issue. On all questions address the alternative boxes of our staff or through this blog. We apologize for the inconvenience.

http://metaquotes-life.livejournal.com/56502.html

A strike? :):)

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
by MetaQuotes Software Corp Aug. 31st, 2011 at 12:57 PMProblems with our ISP

For an indefinite period will be problems with sites and servers, the company MetaQuotes Software Corp - technical failure at the ISP. Currently, efforts are being made to resolve this issue. On all questions address the alternative boxes of our staff or through this blog. We apologize for the inconvenience.

TeamSystem:

My world is falling apart. How can I get access to live data feed that I can interact with using progamming without paying anything?!?

Tick data for MT5 is back now!

Reason: