IS SCANNING POSSIBLE ON MT4??

i want to stop watching and changing the  charts by creating scanners wtih many indicators .

forexemple   with adx , i need and indic that will alert me when any instruments ( or the instruments i choosed ) had crossed . on all the timeframes ( or the timframes i choosed )

OR   with cog , i need Indic that scan all instruments ( or the instruments i choosed on the timeframes i choosed) , an sonor alert with tExt saying wich instrument , on wich timeframe did cross the cog line .

Is IT possible TO DO   without opening all instruments charts and applying this indic to everyone.

IF anyone knows how to do it send message

kuokuo:

i want to stop watching and changing the  charts by creating scanners wtih many indicators .

forexemple   with adx , i need and indic that will alert me when any instruments ( or the instruments i choosed ) had crossed . on all the timeframes ( or the timframes i choosed )

OR   with cog , i need Indic that scan all instruments ( or the instruments i choosed on the timeframes i choosed) , an sonor alert with tExt saying wich instrument , on wich timeframe did cross the cog line .

Is IT possible TO DO   without opening all instruments charts and applying this indic to everyone.

IF anyone knows how to do it send message

It is possible, you can make an expert advisor to do that..

biantoro:
It is possible, you can make an expert advisor to do that..
do u know how to do that

kuokuo:
do u know how to do that
you can offer a job in https://www.mql5.com/en/job, you must specify what do you want, like indicator, signal, time frame etc
MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs
Reason: