General - page 1572

Hi, who can program a timecode into eFibo EA ( Elite eFibo Trader by eesfx.com - MQL4 Code Base ) that the EA can be used on News. I just want to set the time, when to trade. Who can help? Thanks to all in advance.
  Trading to win...  (112   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
20 years ago...I moved to US from Russia...at the time I did not speak English...there was a FREE class in a local Jewish center...I started attending that class...the way it worked...an older Jewish men and women would speak to us for about an hour...so that we would pick up some skills...My
I have just been introduced to MT4 and have a question on using the "Expert Advisors" in auto trading mode. Are orders generated by an indicator within the Expert Advisor executed intra-bar or upon completion of the current bar? Also, if you have parameters to take profit at certain levels and...
  Usd/jpy  (1)
What about peoples’ opinion that BOJ will raise its rate in the coming meet. Remark about the prevailing situation. Can the yen get sank? How much should they increase their rates? Also give your views about the carry trades _______________________________ fap turbo,
  How You Make Money Trading Forex  (39   1 2 3 4)
In my desperate search for the winning wisdom in forex trading, I have spent fortunes in acquisition of knowledge from many experts on the trade, I have paid hundreds of dollars to purchase so many information, my library is loaded with brain of forex traders in black and white, some are very...
ForexFocusTime.com FREE Daily forcast We will place Daily from 21:00 (PST)
  Charts
Where can I access additional charts for currency pairs
  #21509 !!!only now free!!!  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hallo i'm happy to share with you my signals for free for now here you can check how is my statistik go Good-Profit-Agresiv-Strategy | Rent a Signal and very IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW EXACLY HOW I TRADE TO BE WINNERS , I TRADE FROM MONDAY TILL FRAIDAY 24H OF DAY, I TRADE ONLY ON...
  buying  (3)
Hi, sorry for that stupid question, but : What does MT do, when I tell him to buy currency, which I dont have money to buy with ? I mean : Go long on USD/JPY with brand new account in euros. Why does it let me do this trade when i have no YENS ? thnx, Jan
[Deleted]
Dear Traders, One of the #1 "problem areas" that's getting between you and the trading results you know you deserve is... -How to, once and for all, TAME RISK. We’ve been preaching this ever since we started training trader way back in 2004, and it's something that, honestly, not a lot of traders
HelloI've just noticed that there is difference between the price returned by the iAlligator function and price shown by the plotted alligator line from Inser/Indicators/Bill Williams/Alligatorfunction returns for the last bar 1.6159 [received from iAlligator(NULL, 0, 13,8,8,5,5,3,MODE_SMA,...
The dollar pared earlier gains as the US equity market reversed earlier losses on Thursday. The Conference Board US leading economic indicators index climbed for a sixth straight month in September while the US jobless situation deteriorated slightly and US home prices...
I'm looking for a way to access technical charts for Gold and Silver Prices, whether spot price or index charts. I just downloaded a MetaTrader4 Demo account but it only appears to include currency pairs and a small group of stocks. Any info or advice on this would be appreciated, thanks.
Hello How i can Purchase MetaTrader 4 i want create a Brokers
On Monday it reached at the 114.50 level area and then on Wednesday increased up to 116.50. There isside exchange fluctuations within the 114.50 - 116.60 area. Recommencement of side exchange fluctuations within the 114.40-116.60 region can be expected. But its chances are bad. Last week the lower...
Hi, Is it possible or in plans longer term to allow profit share type commission for signal providers ? I would be interested to offer my trading systems signals but for your usual guy the subscribing fee would be too high and for big account owners it would be too low. I know my systems work in
  Windows 7 and Metatrader 4  (28   1 2 3)
If you go with today's just launched Microsoft toy and decided to install take care Metatrader 4 will not work such as with XP but maybe better than with Vista First. Some bugs I found: -Profile is not saved sometimes -Icons lose last position when moved from original -Chart lose last position on...
I am backtesting my expert advisor. I see the orders and the final results, but I want to see the buy sell points marked on the chart. How do I do this?
Hello Everyone, I have a question about How can I set up One click multiple orders same lot orders with different profit targets and the same SL or diferent SL with MT4? Example: 3 .05 Lots with a 20 pip Stop Loss but with lot #1 has a 5 pip TP lot #2 has a 10 pip TP lot #3 has a 20 pip...
[Deleted]
please have a look at my new signals ID:21617 (Krish-Kross). It is complete manual trading , traded between 11am EST till 11pm EST. The pairs traded are GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY. RAS setting and Account size: For account size $2000-3000 use buyer_lots_multiplier as 1. For micro account between $500-800...
Hi, Check this out Orders list: Golden Rule | Rent a Signal Join only after being 100% convinced Happy trading !
How can I change my chart to show local time
Is there any reference which can let me know much about forex analysis, well I know, it need a quite much personal experience, needs to be much focused on global events which effects the forex market.. These are the generalised saying which many suggest to follow it up, I need something good...
On 18 October 2009, FXCM LTD, in a continued effort to perfect the CFD product offering, reduced the minimum contract sizes on their global stock indices, gold and oil instruments. For Immediate Release: Media Contact: Jaclyn Sales, jsales@fxcm.com London, 20 October 2009FXCM LTD (Forex |...
Hi, I am an intermediate (just above break even but improving) forex trader living in Bridgend in South Wales, UK. Are there any traders at a similar level in the near area who want to get together to help each other improve? I trade a daily system using support and resistance and price action with...
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone could help. I trade but know nothing about programming! I'm after an indicator which puts a line 40pips and 110pips either side of a pivot line (H+L+C\3). The ability to change colours of lines, pip range would be brilliant. Hopefully the chart attachment will make...
Receive $7 when you open and close 1 standard lot. They pay you via paypal, check or wire. http://valhallacapitalgroup.com/PaidToTradeRegister/tlvcg1
As above, intending to buy a HTC Touch 2 but not sure if MT4 Mobile can support.
Slawa, is it possible to run MT4 from the encrypted directory?..... or encrypted experts directory alone?..... or entire Mt4?...... Using software like TrueCrypt - Free Open-Source Disk Encryption Software http://www.truecrypt.org/downloads The objective is to install MT4 into encrypted...