$2.50 to $100 in 3 weeks

I found $2.50 in one of my real money accounts and thought I have some fun with it. So my goal is turn $2.50 into $100 in 3 weeks. Each trade I make 10% profit plus rebate from CashBackForex. I use no SL so i can blow with any trade, but hey, I'm here to have fun. I'll post my results on a daily basis.

09.04.2012 - $2.50

12.04.2012 - $10.96

What is your trading strategy? Are you using any EA or something else?

So I was up to $12.50 and then 1 pip cost me my daily TP and from there on it was downhill and I'm back to $2.50.

But, this was expected as I trade HIGH RISK every trade. I'm trying to double my account every 3 - 4 days so I have to put it all on the line. I've done it before and I'll do it again. Coming Monday I start with $2.50 again. If I can trade successful for 2 weeks I'll have + - $38 in my account. If I can do the same for another 2 weeks I'll have + - $580 in my account! And I only trade twice per day scalping 5 pips per trade plus I get 1.3 pips rebate from cashbackforex.

Look at this:

Start Amount $10

Week 1 = $30

Week 2 = $93

Week 3 = $284

Week 4 = $867

Some might say I'm insane, some might think this is just a hyip. I'm here to prove that this risky forex business can be turned into a profitable money machine. And the good news is anyone can do it with only $10. And the even better news is you can try 10 times before you have spend $100! I bet you already lost $100 on your first deposit within your 1st week of trading... I did...

Once I've proven myself here you can invest $10 in my PAMM account at InstaForex and ride this money train with me. And if we fail we simply try again and again. We only need one good run to bank $860 with $10 starting capital. BUT, let me first proof myself. I'm putting my strategy on the line here. Please no negative comments... let me show you first what I can do and then you can criticize my strategy.

My trading strategy: I use two MTF Stoch indies on EURUSD M15 chart. The one stoch pick up M15 and the other H1. As I said I scalp 5 pips only and trade twice per day. I make 10% profit per 5pip trade plus 2.5% cashback rebate. Two trades + rebate gives me 25% per day. That is all I need!

Looking forward to Monday week!

Have a good weekend!!!

Definitely going to keep an eye out on this one... this threads are always where the action is lol Good luck !

I've added another $2.00 to my account so now my account balance is $4.90, which will be my starting capital on Monday.

Daily goal is 25% so the week should look like this:

Day 1 - $6.12

Day 2 - $7.66

Day 3 - $9.57

Day 4 - $11.96

Day 5 - $14.95

Here we go!

...........kaboom! I suppose that is what you get when you trade during major news releases when you are NOT suppose to!!!

Anyway, starting again tomorrow with $7.00.

Will keep you posted.

Up 26% for the day!

Starting Amount: $7.20

Current Balance: $9.08

Now for Wednesday...

Journal closed and moved here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/199737

Reason: