Can not make Instant Execution trade on demo account

Hello,

I am new to Metatrader5 and to forex trading so I want to get a lot of practice on the demo account.

When I choose New Order the only options I get are Market Execution and Pending Order. I can't add a stop-loss at this stage, and am finding that by the time I navigate through to get a stop-loss, the price has already changed and it's getting confusing.

My friend, who is also using Metatrader5, CAN make Instant Execution orders, adding a stop-loss at the time of placing the order.

The only difference we can see between the 2 setups is that I am on the MIGBank-demo server and he is on the Metaquotes server (Tools/Options/Server). I do not have the option to choose this server, but I don't know if this is a significant factor.

The only other difference is I am on Vista with 32 bit and he is on Windows 7 with 64 bit. But surely the software should be the same for both platforms, and surely all execution options should be available.

Can anyone please explain to me - very simply please! - what I am doing wrong, or what I need to do in order to access Instant Execution orders in the demo account.

I did try sending an email to an Administrator, but not sure if this actually went...

Thank you

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

MIG Bank is ECN Broker, so their server can not accept instant order, MetaQuotes has "conventional broker" in their server, so they can accept instant order.