ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 99

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

I will support in EURUSD sell now. early sell is when prices break below fibo 1.1187.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD trend is still downward. note below 1.4190 fibo. sell if 1.4190 can be in a break from the top.

USDJPY

some candle D1 yesterday supporting a buy. good to buy when USDJPY breaks up fibo 112.48.

USDCHF

the price is upwards. good buy again in USDCHF as the buyer has to break above 0.9734.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 24, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

EURUSD trend is kept down and sell when the breakdown occurs nice down fibo 1.1159.

GBPUSD

obviously, I support in GBPUSD sell now. fibo important this day was 1.4081. breakdown at 1.4081 would be nice to sell it later.

USDJPY

The USDJPY is clear that can keep up - buy again if today happens breakup prices upwards important fibo 112.90.

USDCHF

the overall trend in D1, I saw USDCHF may continue bullish. buy again if the breakup happens to the top 0.9764.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 25, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

there is a good chance to sell at this EURUSD if the breakdown occurs downwards 1.1143.

GBPUSD

I call flat for GBPUSD pair when motion is still weak there is between 1.4056 up to 1.4182. then ignore.

USDJPY

The USDJPY is very clear that the pair is being continued to bullish. since the morning buyer has been successfully break above 113.00 fibo. The obvious place to find buy again.

USDCHF

tcci 20 is supporting the bullish. USDCHF buy again in the current price can break above 0.9774.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 28, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

I call flat for EURUSD pair if motion is weak there is between 1.1150 to 1.1192. ignore it first.

GBPUSD

an upward correction may occur in the GBPUSD if price break above critical fibo near TCCI 80 at 1.4172.

USDJPY

obviously being to bullish for USDJPY since morning had to break above 113.31 fibo. ok find buy now.

USDCHF

The USDCHF bullish still in this. initial buy again is when the breakup occurs at 0.9786.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

still detectable flat. as long as the price movement in the EURUSD is still in the range of 1.1152 to 1.1219, then ignore. do not take the new op there.

GBPUSD

bullish trend may continue in GBPUSD is when the buyer at D1 is able to successfully break above 1.4282 fibo essentials (near MA 50).

USDJPY

USDJPY trend for is upward. we will be a good buy again when the breakup occurs upward intraday high at 113.68.

USDCHF

for in the USDCHF pair, it is a downward trend. note intraday low at 0.9721. would be nice if we sell the break of 0.9721 may be at the top.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD, a bullish opportunity is still open, we will be a good buy when the price is above 1.1302 to the breakup.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD is very clear that being kept up. Buy again if price break above fibo 1.4403.

USDJPY

a chance ok in USDJPY's sell if price breaks below 112.60 today.

USDCHF

for USDCHF, it is the trend continues downward. we will be a good sell if price breaks down to fibo 0.9656.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 1, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD is still flat when motion is weak pair exists between 1.1309 up to 1.1411. ignore.

GBPUSD

a pinbar nice bearish in this pair GBPUSD. sell again if price able to break below fibo 1.4325.

USDJPY

can a downward correction for USDJPY if today is a successful seller breaks down fibo 112.10.

USDCHF

The USDCHF pair only sideways to this, if the motion is still weak pair is between 0.9570 to 0.9661. then ignore.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 4, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

I call flat for EURUSD - if this motion is a weak pair between 1.1334 to 1.1437. ignore.

GBPUSD

I will support in GBPUSD sell when the price breaks down to fibo 1.4171.

USDJPY

downtrend on USDJPY was still strong. ok sell when the price can break below 111.58.

USDCHF

The USDCHF pair is still sideways if the price movement in this pair is still weak there is between 0.9555 to 0.9624. ignore.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

I would still call sideways when motion EURUSD remained weak today there are between 1.1355 up to 1.1412. then ignore.

GBPUSD

I will call flat and not good for the new op when a price movement in GBPUSD continued weak there is between 1.4190 up to 1.4322. then ignore.

USDJPY

USDJPY is very obvious that hold it down. because the price has been able to break down fibo 111.09. ok sell now.

USDCHF

could continue down if USDCHF breaks below 0.9570.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 6, 2016 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

up to now, I do not see a good formation in EURUSD - the price is still detectable flat between 1.1335 to 1.1404, then ignore.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD downtrend still in this. ok sell when the price breaks down to fibo 1.4121.

USDJPY

USDJPY trend is able to keep it down. we will be good sell again when the breakdown occurs below 109.94.

USDCHF

I call flat for USDCHF pair if motion is still weak there is between 0.9545 to 0.9603.

Regards.

Reason: