Broco Trader not connected.

Broco Trader showing no connection whereas the internet is connected. Please help.

Brocos been closed down by the powers that be, as of 26th July

i read a forum post from the CEO yesterday, but cant find it for now

google Broco forum

shame really as there data feed was pretty good

Thanks WR1, for the information. is there any other demo trading terminal like Broco. Please help.

WR1:
Brocos been closed down by the powers that be, as of 26th July

i read a forum post from the CEO yesterday, but cant find it for now

google Broco forum

shame really as there data feed was pretty good

You'r right !

I have a demo with Broco which isn't working now

Miracle News!!!

Trader is the first and only true profitable robot in the market that was designed to resolve all of the following issues:

Problems with wrong trading alert – RESOLVED!!!

Difficulties to enter a trade at news time when market moves lightening fast – RESOLVED!!!

Problems with determining the right time to enter trade – RESOLVED!!!

Problems choosing the best high/low for pending orders when market fluctuates like a mad bull before news – RESOLVED!!!

pucha

My personal top preference was actually Broco, as i liked it for Oil and its reliability lol

but heard a while ago there had been some alleged issues, so have a few back ups and have tested possibly 30-40 so far

obviously there's many Meta brokers out there, but each platform seems to function slightly different, especially the data feeds with multiple charts open, the instruments they provide and there time offset etc

it possibly depends where you live, but i find that with +1GMT brokers for FX the daily and especially the 4hr candles form better

but unfortunately most brokers seem to be +2 / +3 etc - there are a few +1 brokers, but the ones ive found, there servers are alittle slow with multiple charts but you could possibly offset others with a time period convertor ?? although not 100% sure though

A few i use now are

Alpari - which are ok, but have some data issues! and the occasional disconnect for a few hrs, every now and then

so you would definitely need a back up (just in case)

Windsor brokers seem ok - no issues so far

FXCM are ok, if a little slow sometimes with multiple charts open

Admiral markets - are reasonable

before trading with any MT4 broker including the above - don't forget to google for there full reviews

as some brokers seem to have alleged issues.. lol

especially some of the white label MT4 brokers

also Google "MT4 unlimited demo" as there are a quite a few threads with plenty of other brokers

maybe some of the veterans on the site have a few more suggestions

Good luck

Reason: