Are FX signals helpful?

Hi,

I'm new to this Forum and I find it very well structured and full of

useful information. I've been trading Forex for some years (5 and counting)

and I think it has become very hard to make a buck recently, so I truned into

Forex signals services. Paid some of them between $100 to $300, but it wasn't worth it.

Now I'm trading on my own, but still use fxsignals24.com, as additional leverage in my

trading. They work with Hot Forex and I also changed my broker FXpro for Hot Forex and this

was the best thing I've done recently.

So if my trading doesn't bring any results, I always get into profit with the signals service,

plus they give me cash rebates for my trades at Hot Forex. A pretty good deal!

I think everyone needs to help in Forex, so if anyone's interested to get the same deal I got, let me know!

There are number of signals provider and each say their signals help to make huge profit. Can you share your trading chart with us?

Till now I like to trade by my self,

just read market news from my green broker,

make some analytic and make order.

I never think to looking for forex sinyal,

thanks for your recomendation.

maory82, Are you news trader? Why do you use your broker for latest news if there are lots of good sources?

Forex signals can be very useful to some traders, and somewhat harmful to others. It’s not uncommon for a trader to become too reliant upon signals, which can sometimes cloud good judgment. One of the key benefits of using Forex signals is that it takes emotion out of the equation. The buy and sell points are set. The stop loss and take profit settings are all determined before the trade is entered, and if a trader is disciplined enough, he’ll stick by it.

Reason: