Hi guys

Hi need a bit help. Im looking for certain videos that might help me in fx. Thanks!

There are number of forex videos on YouTube related with forex. You should search there with relevant keywords.

Thanks for helping me.

Hi all. I am a newbie. Thanks for helping me

Hi Steve,

you can check some forex video training here : Complete Forex Trading Video Course

that will be very helpful

Hi steve,

You can also find some valuable forex video training here : Complete Forex Trading Video Course

you will find interesting forex video training by searching in google, I want to share with some links but it's impossible in this forum!!

Angel Steve:
Hi need a bit help. Im looking for certain videos that might help me in fx. Thanks!

Just go on the website Forex mentor. This is the best website which contain certain good videos related to Forex. Just click on the link: Learn Forex Trading with Online & DVD Courses & Training Services for the Active Currency Traders

why not try youtube?

Gurleen Singh:
You can find the helpful Forex related videos from learntotradethemarket.com and youtube.com.

learntotradethemarket.com is a good website for forex articles, forex video and other things related with forex. It is a forex wiki. It is also a good online source for trading strategies.

try to practice with demo account after you learn to trade by videos and e-book. Don't open the real account until you are certain that you are able to minimize the lost during trading.

Reason: