Ea ma_rsi

This is an expert advisor made by Im_hungry for metatrader 5 (it is not such a new one, but might be worth looking into it a bit)

It uses the EMA_RSI_VA indicator made by Integer in trading. Testing results are for 1 hour EURSUD with default parameters used (no change in parameters whatsoever) I am getting a bit different result than the author did, but all in all it can be tributed to different parameters (I was curios how would it do without optimizing parameters) . Attaching the set files he used too

Files:

One of the authors test results (I cold not repaper them, so If someone succeeds in it, I would be thankfull to know about that)

Files:
1.png  40 kb

Hi, mladen

Can you make it for MT4. It would be appreciate.

These are the results I got with the includes set files

Results are (from up to down) for set file 1, set file 2 and set file 3

Files:
test_1.png  24 kb
test_2.png  26 kb
test_3.png  27 kb

Just out of curiosity it would be good to do it. The main reason would be to be able to compare how completely same EAs (in logic) will perform in metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 back-tests (and to compare the results).

Premeus:
Hi, mladen Can you make it for MT4. It would be appreciate.

mladen:
Just out of curiosity it would be good to do it. The main reason would be to be able to compare how completely same EAs (in logic) will perform in metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 back-tests (and to compare the results).

The owner of the Ea's graph looks like this is the holy grail, downloaded and going to run it in the strategy tester but wait my broker doesnt gives mt5 he only gives mt4 so how to make it feasible for mt4 version maintaining its profit making capability

A friend of mine told me that it the case of authors test results that look so good those were done using spread adjustments (it was possible to do so in older versions of metatraer 5 strategy tester - it had an option to adjust spreads), so, after all, it seem to be a special case (curve fitted case). In any other normal testing I coud not get the same (or at least reasonably similar) results to those test results

mladen:
A friend of mine told me that it the case of authors test results that look so good those were done using spread adjustments (it was possible to do so in older versions of metatraer 5 strategy tester - it had an option to adjust spreads), so, after all, it seem to be a special case (curve fitted case). In any other normal testing I coud not get the same (or at least reasonably similar) results to those test results

mb trading has very tight spreads. but offers only mt4 platform, u r an expert guru to understand the fundamentals of the EA so can u convert the EA to be used for mt4 platform maintaining its fundamentals and algorithm. it would be really cool cuz i have never seen a real ea perform well i mean a normal profit not like this holygrail profit but normally when i load a damn ea in the strategy tester the graph goes down lol. but since u posted ur results which also look quite good to me but with it has to be compatible with mt4 is the real issue.

lover:
mb trading has very tight spreads. but offers only mt4 platform, u r an expert guru to understand the fundamentals of the EA so can u convert the EA to be used for mt4 platform maintaining its fundamentals and algorithm. it would be really cool cuz i have never seen a real ea perform well i mean a normal profit not like this holygrail profit but normally when i load a damn ea in the strategy tester the graph goes down lol. but since u posted ur results which also look quite good to me but with it has to be compatible with mt4 is the real issue.

As it seems that one (the result from developer) is either a result of an error in metatrader 5 strategy tester from those times or an over optimized (curve fitted) Ea (which is not good either since over optimized EAs usually work OK for a very short period of time and then they fail)

Reason: