Earning or Learning?

Both are related to each other but the reasonable sequence is the learning then earning , the earning is the predicted result of hard work and seeking to learn , and the earning not come by luck it may some once but not again later.

You can not earn without learning first. Not in trading, not in anything

ProFx23:
Both are related to each other but the reasonable sequence is the learning then earning , the earning is the predicted result of hard work and seeking to learn , and the earning not come by luck it may some once but not again later.

Learn learn learn. Without learning how you are going to earn money ? I hope you already aware that learning is the first thing before doing anything. I don't think that you need a separate thread to ask questions like this.

I think they go hand in hand. You should focus on learning and the earning part will follow.

Everything you do in life takes learning. Even from the smallest thing like learn how to eat. Squeeze your time to learn before earning coz life isn't a matter of gambling.

I like to do both at the same time. Earning while learning. Not easy but a very good experience.

I truly believe in learning. You spend time in learning and still not got profit? There are some more ways to make money even if you have good forex knowledge and you can always improve your trading skills.

brendanfx:
I like to do both at the same time. Earning while learning. Not easy but a very good experience.

Hello Brendan,

Nice, So you have time and skills to do both learning and earning. But don't mix things up.

I do both at the same time. Taking advanced trading classes while at the same making pips here...

Kinda hard but really an enjoyable experience

PA

Price Action Trading:
I do both at the same time. Taking advanced trading classes while at the same making pips here...

Kinda hard but really an enjoyable experience

PA

Same here mate. I have some knowledge and earning pips while continuing learning. Not so hard because learning never ends.

[TABLE]

[/TR]

[/TR]

[TABLE] Both are vital for forex trading.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

First of all, learn forex and earn money. Without learning forex you cannot earn money. So learning is more important. Learning is the key of succees in forex trading. If you learn forex then you can earn as much as you want.

[TR]

[TD="class: xl65, width: 1790"]Earning can End but learning Never!!!

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[/TABLE]

Reason: