Earning or Learning? - page 2

alanfx:
Learn learn learn. Without learning how you are going to earn money ? I hope you already aware that learning is the first thing before doing anything. I don't think that you need a separate thread to ask questions like this.

No i know that learning is more important as without a proper knowledge in the business we wont be able to earn money. I just wanted to start a conversation about it to see how people act to it. Thanks anyway!

Earning AND learning

Learning is better than the earning we can not win this business with out proper learning because it is not easy business therefore we should have to get proper learning before starting real trading,No doubt knowledge is the key success.

Since 'earning' is part of the word 'learning' it makes sense that you need to focus on learning first if you want to achieve earning. You climb a pyramid from the bottom to the top and not the other way around.

When we talk about forex then there is no earning without learning. The idea is simple. The more you learn, the more you will earn and I am experiencing this thing in my forex career.

techmac:
You can not earn without learning first. Not in trading, not in anything

Well said!!!!!

Well, I always prefer Learning first and then remove L from it!!!! In trading my current broker "SAXFx" gives so helpful tutorials, that I am able to manage learning with earning. SAXFx offer zero spread also. I know it's hard to believe, just visit saxfx.com for more details.

Its always good for the traders to first learn in the forex market so that they can start earning with confidence otherwise its difficult to earn without learning in the forex trading business.

When you enter the forex market, you need to learn first. If you are not going to learn and will invest directly in your real account for trading, you will most likely lose that entire account of yours.

Earning could not exist without learning. But very often fools are lucky

Reason: