Earning or Learning? - page 6

I am new trader and for me learning is a very vital.You must have knowledge in forex before you actually earn.:)

Learning and earning are closely connected. First, you must learn about how to make money. To do this, you must gain enough knowledge about this particular thing. Reading and doing research will help a lot to achieve this. When you learned it and have knowledge, that's the only way that you will earn.

Learning precedes earning in Forex.But for newbies like me,its better to concentrate to learn first then procede to earning.

Earning and learning are two words that are correlated. In Forex trading, you cannot earn without learning about the subject matter. Learning is the key to know more about Forex and to make a good decision-making as well as right timing.

lee.belisar:
Earning and learning are two words that are correlated. In Forex trading, you cannot earn without learning about the subject matter. Learning is the key to know more about Forex and to make a good decision-making as well as right timing.

I agree Lee!Good decision-making(good judgement) and right timing needs patience.So be patient even in your learning so you can reap your success(earnings) in forex trading.

Learning comes first before earning.If you learn,you will know something,and if you know something,you'll be able to start earning.In forex you need first to learn before you can earn,because if you don't have knowledge in forex you'll be able to lose something big so how can you earn if your losing big money.

Burn to Learn (as opposed to, you know, just burning dollars...)

I'm becoming more aware of the learning resources out there. In theory there is no need to pay all that money for courses. Choose a decent broker with a good learning academy and they can be extremely useful. Then you've got websites such as this one that offer free learning resources through peer-to-peer advisements, babypips, forexrazor, myfxbook and the partridge in a pear tree (that last one might just be a nod to the holiday season ). All in all, take all the free learning you can get and you should be pretty much there for the learning part, then comes the tricky part of putting it all into action - easier said than done! - but that's why i'm here.

diana yes:
Learning comes first before earning.If you learn,you will know something,and if you know something,you'll be able to start earning.In forex you need first to learn before you can earn,because if you don't have knowledge in forex you'll be able to lose something big so how can you earn if your losing big money.

Agree, but Learning won't make you a successful trader. You need practice and develop a winning strategy

alanfx:
Agree, but Learning won't make you a successful trader. You need practice and develop a winning strategy

It wont make but it would help.Learning will help you to develop and as it helps you,you would be able to achieve something in the long run.

LEARNING,it's where it starts. Besides,learning is never ending..

Reason: