Earning or Learning? - page 3

learning is always better then earning bcuz if you concentrate on learning then you get experienced and lot of trading knowledge.

so you can eanr big money in future. so learning is better then earning.

Very much true learning is a never ending process thus we should always keep ourselves updated regarding the forex market so that we can play well with it.

Learn first before you can be able to make good profits. Forex trading can either make you win or lose, but what's important is you should start with a little amount while never stop in learning how to make trade well

learn first then earn. Later on learn as you earn

Price Action Trading:
learn first then earn. Later on learn as you earn

Short and sweet - well said. If we learn we earn and while we earn we need to learn to earn more and more.

My main focus is on learning . I am getting reading and knowledge of forex. As well as doing trading . These are all helpful t enhance my learning . Of course after good learning and experience I willbe able to get earning from forex. Without learning it is not possible to get earning . It will be just to play with our own amount.

Isn't practice the best way to learn? What if to look from the following perspective: you acquire some basic knowledge, then start reading articles, books and participate in forum discussion, but(!) you trade parallel with that. That way you apply instantly what you learn and see by yourself what is good and what should be dismissed?

Learning is very much important when we are trading in the forex market because only if we have the knowledge we can make money in the forex trading business.

No doubt knowledge is the key success.

A trader can only be successful when he learns to do trading in best way. For this he has to spend time in demo trading and keep on adding all the knowledge with his experience to use them all together in live trading account.

Reason: