Earning or Learning? - page 4

smartpip:
A trader can only be successful when he learns to do trading in best way. For this he has to spend time in demo trading and keep on adding all the knowledge with his experience to use them all together in live trading account.

You are right, it is necessary for a forex trader to practice in demo account first if he wants to become a successful trader.

smartpip:
You are right, it is necessary for a forex trader to practice in demo account first if he wants to become a successful trader.

How long do you think it is best to practice in demo account?

techmac:
You can not earn without learning first. Not in trading, not in anything

That's correct. absolutely correct.

MaksymGra:
How long do you think it is best to practice in demo account?

Can you tell me how long will it take for you to start making consistent profit in your demo account? I guess no, it differs from person to person so no one can tell you the exact time.

Learning is the best policy for earning. If you not learning not best earning.

As per me first learning then earning..learning is very important to be success in any field as I've also done the same

smartpip:

Demo trading is not the only factor to be successful in trading. There are several others like patience, discipline, Money management, etc..

First try to learning and then earning.

If you want to earn you must try to learn.There are no alternative way

I do believe first on learning. Earning comes after learning. My 1st year in forex trading was a learning phase . I am still learning every day .. All traders should focus on good learning and experience if they want to be successful in forex. it will certainly give you earning when you will be good in knowledge and skill.

Reason: