General - page 1722

Hihihi frnds pls if possible, is there any kind of option to eliminate the object from the chart? For example I have some indicators I dont need at the moment so I would like just to choose them and press "delete" Seems to me it would be some convenient item tnks a lot
On Live account, I have found that certain brokers give requotes , when that happens the trade is not opened. I have done a search to find how to deal with this problem. One suggestion was to put in a value for slippage=5 or large. However this does not seem to work, the trade still not opened
Hello I am building an EA and also want to have graphics that display some of what is going on as a result of the trade being placed by EA. I have the graphics sorted and was wondering what is the most efficient manner to access information that you would normally see in the Terminal like - Balance,...
Hi all, I'm new here. I want to know if I'm allow to ask for help to fix an indicator. I found this indicator in another forum but since the developer don't want to fix it, I'm trying to fix it myself. However, because lack of experience and new to MQL4, I cannot fix it. I want to know if I am...
[Deleted]
hi i am looking for 2 scripts if anyone could please help it would be much appreaciated, once i have entered into a trade the one script must automatically set a stoploss of 10 pips, the other is the exact opposite once i have entered into a trade it must automatically set a takeprofit of 10 pips....
Hello, If I am in the strategy tester mode, 1 hourchart and I liked to get at the same time courses of 5 the min chart, I can get with Time[0] the current value of the current bar in the hourchart gotten and this current value on iBarsShift () to pass around the bar number of the same bar in 5 the...
Has anyone had any experience with the above? Aiki
Hello everybody, I am new here, I have found 1 thread in here last time and i saw this Trendcc1 is easier to read the entry and exit. Any comment from the expert? Anyone that have Trendcc1 please.. Happy Trading.
Hello Traders and programmers, Can anyone tell me why certain EAs become grayed out on the MT4 platform and won't attach to the charts? I created 2 simple EAs last week that were previously colored but now are greyed out and won't attach to my charts. I copied the EA into the expert folder of the...
[Deleted]
  MT4 alternative datafeed  (24   1 2 3)
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way of plugging a different data feed into Metatrader, eg: esignal / DTNiq ? Thanks ! Lee
I need a Moving Average Indicator source code that has Applied_Price variable. The "Moving Averages.mq4" indicator in the Custom Indicators folder has three variables, but not Applied_Price variable: extern int MA_Period=13;extern int MA_Shift=0;extern int MA_Method=0; Is it possible to have the...
Already agreed with someone, topic can be closed. Thank you.
  Matlab and MT4  (15   1 2)
Dear Experts! Is there any possibility to call from Matlab a MT4 indicator? For example iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) and get back value. Thanks for any hints! Best, Lukasz
Hi ... Please help! I have a demo account with Northfinance from where I got MetaTrader 4. How do I repair the MetaTrader without having to download a new Northfinance Meta Trader account?
Hi all, I have been playing with the MT4 for almost a week now and must say that I like it. Now, I do not trade FOREX, but rather commodities. It would be great if someone could let me know what broker to use to trade Sugar and other commodities. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Senad
  Guyver Hedges  (34   1 2 3 4)
while my other system is still into development i have also a hedge system in place which i will post the trades for sometime . let me put 2 to 3 trades and see how will it go long usdchf @ 1.2182 hedge @ 1.2134
I get something wrong with backtest. It dont show the same as forward test in buffer 0->2 and 1->3, and I think it should be equal at bar 0. Please help #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 4double b0[],b1[],b2[],b3[];int start(){int...
Hello Traders and Programmers, I was trying to complile an EA but the Meta Editor posted this alert, " Could not launch the compiler ". I closed down all the other opened EAs and indicators and even restarted my computer, but it still keeps posting this response. Does anyone know why this happens
Lots of 2nd hand EAs, out dated, not working a long while. Don't want to code new one or can't code. Just reconfigure the old ones. Here is an example. UniversialMACorss, picked from the forum. Couple hours work. Here is the results. 1. fist chart is before configuration. 2. second chart is after...
  Chande's Oscilators  (13   1 2)
Hi Everyone , I am a new member . I need help to find the MetaTrader 4 indicator called " Chande's Oscilator , if anyone have it or know where can I get is please let me know. Thanks
I want to buy EA for auto trading with broker varified account to support its performance.
Hello, Can You advise me any good PDA which is proper fo MT mobile? Thanks
  corn !!  (23   1 2 3)
is it possible that the correction ended ? i guess time will tell ?! the weekly,daily charts have some thing to say about it .
Hi All, As many of you might be aware, most of the indicators are reactive rather than proactive...so i was just thinking of making a predictive indicator which would be able to predict the trend or the price for the next time frame...few indicators out there try to do it but their logic does not...
hi, im looking for an indicator that displays the interest rate swaps for currency pairs, so we can know how much interest we get or is taken away. i think it would be a good inicator for any one holding a position for more then one day. anyone have such an indicator?
On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, the article named "Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/news/172/). The article summarizes the Automated Trading Championship 2006 and its impact on the automated trading industry...
Hello I want to keep my view on the "Trade" tab/window but everytime I get something in the "mailbox" tab/window it just automatically switches to it ,...... then I have to click on the Trade tab again to see how my trades are going........ Is there a way to stop this from happening and gets...
[Deleted]
  EA Automated  (7)
Hi, I have to find a EA free on an Internet site but saves that it it has a scratch date if somebody can remake this identical EA and the r' to send here I could test it on an account demonstration . ( Forex Automatic Trading Using DNForex) THX
I am trying to convert two string values to a datetime value but I cant get it right can anyone help... My two string values are: string aDate = eDate[n]; string aTime = eTime[n]; Wnat I need is datetime aDateTime[n] = StrToTime(eDate[n]+eTime[n]); just does not seem to work any suggestions?
I have never used EA and I do not how to install one I get one from someone. Can any one teach me how to install EA to my MT4 platform? Many thanks.