General - page 1719

Help About RSI  (7)
hello traders.. i just start to trade in forex .so when i start trading i read somwhere that the best chart is RSI coz it is so simple .when the trend touch 30 line or below u buy and when it touch 70 or up u sell .. i used that strtegy and i was earning alot of mony but recently i strat lossing...
I was movimg my toolbar over when my curser jumped off screen and took the toolbar with it. I have'nt been able to find it or install a new one. It was real convenant to use and I would like to have another one. Any idea's?
I was wondering if anyone has received this error in MetaEditor: 'p13p11' - internal stack overflow-simplify the program, please p13p11 is an int. in my program (one of many). Does anyone know how many integers you are allowed to define in mq4? I guess I have too many variables. Is there a way to
  Controlling number of trades  (11   1 2)
Has anyone got code i can use to control the number of trades and EA opens in a day. Such as open just 3 trades per day and do not open anymore trades until the next trading day
Does anyone have a good correlation indicator or EA that calculates the correlation or inverse correlation of two or more currency pairs ? I have seen one floating around before but cannot find it. What I am really looking for an an index correlation. For example all USD pairs vs all EUR pairs - the...
Hello, I'm having a problem when compiling an expert advisor. In one of the functions it uses the function GetLastError() to (well) get the last error and Print out a report. The problem I'm having during compile is that it says ErrorDescription() function is not defined. I grabbed the code for...
Hi, I'm trying to backtest and optimize my EA, but no graph appears and no trade seems to be done, but if I run it without optimization, I can get all the trades and all seems to work fine. Any idea on what is wrong? I've something like int signal = 0; if (cond1) { signal = 1; } else if (cond2) {...
Hi , I'll like to ask is that metaquotes 4 forex data feed can work 2gather with asp.net 2.0? And where can i get the API? I'm a student doing a research for the Forex. Is there anyway to get a demo/sample example or trial API for my project ? Thanks, Regards Eugene
On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, article "10 Days of Registration" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/179/). It gives a brief summary of the first 10 days of registration for participation in the Automated Trading Championship 2007. Over 370 developers have...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, a Video Interview with Stanislav Starikov has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/176/). Stansilav is a member of the Championship Jury and acceptance of Expert Advisors is one of his duties. In his interview, he tells...
I want to get quotes from another MT4 terminal ,instead of that receiving from server that EA working. I mean not log on to different server but just receiving/reading another quotes to EA only. Is it possible and how to do it?
  SATL and FATL  (1)
A friend gave me these tw indicators. I was hoping someone here is perhaps using them, and mayb there are improved ones or diff settings which are better. Could you please refer me to the post. Kind regards
How to change color for top and bottom just like this example: ColorOsma.ex4 Pls do change code for 2 files: +MACD(8,17,9).mq4 and +Osma(12,26,9).mq4 Thank you.
Hi all, Can someone please code (or know where to find) a variation of what the ATR ( average true range ) does in that it measures the shadow/wick (top and bottom) length over X period of days? Cheers all
greetings all: i need to convert gmt to eastern, i know its +5 hrs. but i need specifically to know the 6-gmt in eastern +does gmt have am/pm. this sounds stupid but im looking at a trading video and the author didn`t sprcify am-pm just 6 to 19 gmt.
  Pips per day....  (7)
hi.. I have been curious about this for a while now, its a simple question.. You always read on forums about people wanting a system that makes..10..20 or whatever, pips per day but do most traders have the discipline to only trade till the pips are obtained and then stop for the day.
This is part of a commercially available deal. Blue is buy, Red is sell, and Yellow is sideways. Anyone seen anything like it in MT4???
is it possible to recall if the last trade hit TP or SL and make a trade according to that? thanks.
  Recall result of last trade  (11   1 2)
is it possible to recall if the last trade hit TP or SL and make a trade according to that? thanks.
Updated client terminal MetaTrader 4 build 206 (from 10 Jul 2007) is published on our website. What's new: 1. Fixed considering of leap days when setting data in inputs and in Expert Advisor's source codes. 2. MQL4: Fixed error names in stderror.h 3. MQL4: Added optimization when working with...
  Matlab and MT4  (3)
Dear Experts! Is there any possibility to call from Matlab a MT4 indicator? For example iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) and get back value. Thanks for any hints! Best, Lukasz
Hihihi frnds pls if possible, is there any kind of option to eliminate the object from the chart? For example I have some indicators I dont need at the moment so I would like just to choose them and press "delete" Seems to me it would be some convenient item tnks a lot
On Live account, I have found that certain brokers give requotes , when that happens the trade is not opened. I have done a search to find how to deal with this problem. One suggestion was to put in a value for slippage=5 or large. However this does not seem to work, the trade still not opened
Hello I am building an EA and also want to have graphics that display some of what is going on as a result of the trade being placed by EA. I have the graphics sorted and was wondering what is the most efficient manner to access information that you would normally see in the Terminal like - Balance,...
Hi all, I'm new here. I want to know if I'm allow to ask for help to fix an indicator. I found this indicator in another forum but since the developer don't want to fix it, I'm trying to fix it myself. However, because lack of experience and new to MQL4, I cannot fix it. I want to know if I am...
[Deleted]
hi i am looking for 2 scripts if anyone could please help it would be much appreaciated, once i have entered into a trade the one script must automatically set a stoploss of 10 pips, the other is the exact opposite once i have entered into a trade it must automatically set a takeprofit of 10 pips....
Hello, If I am in the strategy tester mode, 1 hourchart and I liked to get at the same time courses of 5 the min chart, I can get with Time[0] the current value of the current bar in the hourchart gotten and this current value on iBarsShift () to pass around the bar number of the same bar in 5 the...
Has anyone had any experience with the above? Aiki
Hello everybody, I am new here, I have found 1 thread in here last time and i saw this Trendcc1 is easier to read the entry and exit. Any comment from the expert? Anyone that have Trendcc1 please.. Happy Trading.