problem with MT4 w.r.t. prices

I have learnt my trading with four decimal values in the price (EUR/USD). In Metatrader, however, my broker has calibrated it to 5 decimal values. So, all my trades are getting messed up. My broker doesn't seem to understand the point I'm trying to make, they just kept telling me about micropips! So, is there a way where I can change the price decimal values from five decimal values to four decimal values? (i.e.) for example, I want price to display as 1.3202, not 1.32023. My trailing stop loss, tp & sl also needs to change with it.

zudas:
I have learnt my trading with four decimal values in the price (EUR/USD). In Metatrader, however, my broker has calibrated it to 5 decimal values. So, all my trades are getting messed up. My broker doesn't seem to understand the point I'm trying to make, they just kept telling me about micropips! So, is there a way where I can change the price decimal values from five decimal values to four decimal values? (i.e.) for example, I want price to display as 1.3202, not 1.32023. My trailing stop loss, tp & sl also needs to change with it.
No, 4 or 5 digits is decided by the broker. By the way, I don't understand what can be your problem with 1 more digit.

zudas:

I think majority of financial education centers still use 4 digits as the convernional way of quoting Fx currency. They will read 2 digits by 2 digits like thirty three and fiifty five for 1.3355 .  

5 digits are relatively new. My advice is get used to 5 digits if you want to continue to trade in Forex. In 4 digits, 1 tick (or point) = 1 pip. For 5 digits, 1 tick (or point) = 0.1 pip. You need to get used to do this in your head as trading is all about speed.

Kind regards.

Reason: