What are the tips that can help me to control my emotions while trading?

Emotions create many problems in every business either at the time of profit,or at the time of loss, but we should have ability to control our emotions to save our amount from loss. The main thing is that we should avoid to greed then automatically we will control our emotions at the time of profit, we should move gradually. So, you need to practice well to be able to make a good profit, you need to have a good enough trading experience to do this and by the time you can control your emotions.

Use normal letters That way you will not be forced to use magnifying glass to read something and the stress and the emotions will be much less dificult to control

That is a simple question that has no simple answer, I'm afraid. What do you do in order to control your emotions when you're in a stressful situation that is not related to trading? Also, I recommend using a demo account for as long as you can, but treating it like it's real.

Buddha said you must not control your emotions, you must let them pass and not react to them. Emotions and actions are two different things, and you must be aware of that. If you feel an emotion, but you do not act on it, then you will have what you call "control".

When it involve MONEY... everyone has some degree of emotions.... the way to reduce this emotional stress in order to trade in FOREX, we need a few reliable indicator which could indicate the right direction of the trade...

There are plenty of good indicators especially in the Elite section.... but you first got to study their movement

May be this would HELP https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178212

Once you have identified and familiarize yourself these so call reliable indicators... most probably it could reduce the emotional stress involve during trading...

When in trading, most of the emotional stress comes after entering a trade... due to the spread charges...

Always remember the hardest part is to gained back the losses made on a BAD TRADE.... plus another spread on top of that....

So always trade when everything seams right....

These are My Rules : -

1) Enter a trade when confident... (less in doubt about the direction of the trade)

2) Have a STOPLOSS manually or auto... to manage LOSSES

3) Make a partial close when in Profit...

Partial close is a very good rule - but then the other part should be at least BE

We should have good psychology to be able to control our emotion. We can use small amount to learn controlling emotion. Beside that, we must have rules for trading. Try to familiarize ourselves for trading with the rules and try to improve our trading skills to maximize our trading result when trading.

I'd say that first you shouldn't trade with what you can't lose: when you enter a trade, you have to assume the money you're risking is lost. Having that said, if you trade with too little it'll have the contrary effect, you won't care about the trade.

Emotions control comes with experience too; for example, after having too many bad experiences being too greedy, those experiences will pop out to your mind when you're being a greedy trader.

And like other posters have said here, having a tested system and a system of rules (even if only used as a guide, which they should IMO) of entering and exiting, in which you have confidence in, makes you much more secure.

Hello

First of all, you should only trade when you are calm and relax, the market should always be viewed as a friendly place.

In the brain, we have the emotional brain (left side) and the analytical brain (right side). You have to write your trading plan and stick to it, thats the way to keep the "lefty" out of trading.

I made a video with few tips here:

Cheers

Market is not a friendly place. Once when you start treating as a friend ("friends always forgive") you are gone

Don't trade if you want to control your emotions. Or be a psychopath

Reason: