How to reset the Metaquotes Id

Hi,

I have an issue with my metaquotes Id on the MT4 phone app. About a month ago I started received notifications from another user who seems to be using the same Metaquotes ID as myself. I am being bombarded with notifications sometimes 30-40 per hour which is causing havoc as I use the phone to monitor my own trades. I have tried uninstalling the app several times but each time I re-install the app I am allocated the same id. I was under the impression that these id’s were unique and generated when you install the app, but that does not seem to be the case. 

Does anyone know what I can do to reset this id - as at the moment the app is unusable for monitoring my own trade singnals as I’m getting so much junk from this other person….and ideas would be appreciated.

Document that clearly and send ask the service desk.

First a short description than a ticket is opened and there you can send the whole documentation.

Did this ever receive a resolve?

I too have recently experienced the same thing! Any leads on how to rectify this?

Thanks, 

Jeffrey Welk #:

Did this ever receive a resolve?

I too have recently experienced the same thing! Any leads on how to rectify this?

Thanks, 

clearly no, as i just finished reading the same issue with another user. Looks like you have to describe what is happening in detail and then raise a ticket with service desk, and then copy/paste your description of issue, to them. I guess that they will give you a new MQID? hopefully.

good luck.

I also would like to know how to change my ID TO MQL5 community it's crazy how I can log in from my phone but can't login from the computer. I have been trying for days I even reset my password and everything and when I open a separate window I can login just not from MT4 platform - MARKET 

tambrown2022 #:
 I also would like to know how to change my ID TO MQL5 community it's crazy how I can log in from my phone but can't login from the computer. I have been trying for days I even reset my password and everything and when I open a separate window I can login just not from MT4 platform - MARKET 

how do you try to login? many try to use their email address, but that does not work.

Revo Trades #:

how do you try to login? many try to use their email address, but that does not work.

I used my user name and I have changed my password several times

tambrown2022 #:
I used my user name and I have changed my password several times

yeah, no, your comment earlier is confusing.

what device can you make successful login on the website mql5.com?

And what device that you can NOT log in with?

And, question, can you install free indicators from marketplace? and which device?

And can a Moderator chime in here?

Reason: