Http 403 error

I think I was blocked for a reason I don't know. In my research, it was mentioned that this problem will be solved when we restart the modem. But my ip is static. Even if I did this, it wouldn't work. I need a way to resolve it.

There are several reasons about this error 403 (and IP blocking is just one of them which is not "very popular" one).
Read this blog post about the reasons (to select your case for possible fixing):

Summary: Installation Failed - Error 403 and more
  • www.mql5.com
Many traders are using MQL5 VPS , and this VPS is having a lot of advantadges, for example - the traders do not lose activations when they  migrate/synhronize their MT4/MT5 environment to MQL5

My problem is not vps. I do not use VPS. I can't even access the website. Metatrader5 is not connecting. This seems so pointless.

serroefe #:
My problem is not vps. I do not use VPS. I can't even access the website. Metatrader5 is not connecting. This seems so pointless.

It is not about VPS only. It is about PC/Windows as well.

I had this issue with my Windows 11 and it was solved when I re-installed Microsoft Edge WebView2.

So, you should select the reason by yourself because you only know all technical details about your PC with your Windows and so on.

The internet I use at home is static IP.

If I use local internet (wifi) I cannot connect to my phone either. It is not related to the browser or Windows operating system. I can send these messages using my phone's internet.

serroefe #:
The internet I use at home is static IP.

Internet is used for PC with Windows 10 64-bit system, right?
Because you only know about it ... about your anti-virus, firewall, etc. ... no one knows ... you know only about it ...

------------------

You can write to the service desk but they will ask the results of testing according to the following:

item #3.2. Temporary ban from MQL5 from this blog post.

-------------------

or wait for day or two when it will be fixed by itself (in case it is temporary ban by IP).
Because you are posting on the forum without any error, right?

• www.mql5.com
Many traders are using MQL5 VPS , and this VPS is having a lot of advantadges, for example - the traders do not lose activations when they  migrate/synhronize their MT4/MT5 environment to MQL5

Let me wait 1-2 days and act according to the results. If I use the internet at my home, I cannot connect. I can only connect with my phone (without using wifi). I guess I need to wait a bit and try again.
Thank you for your interest.
Reason: